Gian Carlo's CGSF Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gian Carlo

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 16, 2022
1. Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:125852918

2. In game name: Gian Carlo

3. Do you have any bans? (ANY BANS WILL RESULT IN YOUR APPLICATION BEING WITHDRAWN): No.

4. Do you have a mic? Yes.

5. Is this your first application? If not please link ALL previous CGSF applications. I applied a couple of years back in 2017 back but have been refused.

6. If you had to estimate, how many hours of Police/SWAT role-play would you say you had? Gathering all of my experience together before DarkRP shutdown it was approximately 150+ hours

7. How would you deal with a suspect that was failing to cooperate with officers? The suspect would be talked to in a calm and respectful manner first and explain to the suspect himself the consequences he would face if he decides to continue to be rude and not listen to any of the police/swat members' orders. It usually ends with the suspect being tasered, cuffed and later jailed for the law he has broken.

8. What would you do if you saw an Officer die? Any and all officers should respond to an "Officer Down" call immediately. Go to the location and figure out the situation and solve the case either by yourself or by working as a team in finding the criminal that has heartlessly killed a member of law enforcement. Ask nearby civilians that are willing to help if they've seen the suspect and where have they headed off or know the location of his base. This type of information would be of critical help to you and the members of law enforcement to catch the criminal and make sure he doesn't get away unpunished.

9. During raids you will be required to act in a tactical and effective manner. If required how would you lead a raid? The first step is to always place a roadblock and a sign to let the members of the public know that this area is a crime scene and any person trespassing can and will be punished for it. The second step which is very helpful is to place a barricade which can help you see through the base so you are able to see where the criminal/gang members are and know exactly where to shoot and/or the weak spot of the base. The third step is to start ramming the base smartly and ensure that you have a less chance of dying while doing that or place a hex shield which is 1000x better if a base is found hard to get in. Using a gas grenade is also effective since this can let the criminals run away and hide in the corner of their bases.

10. If a suspect runs away from you as you're talking to him what would you do? (Keep in mind that failing to stop after being signaled by the police is a crime). If my gun is pointed at the suspect and he runs away or he pulls out a weapon on me I would call in a staff sit for the reason "Fear RP" but other than that, I would use my stun gun on the suspect and arrest him for running away from a police officer.

Do you meet the following criteria?
- Ability to stay calm Yes.
- Polite yet forceful Yes.
- Effective coordination Yes.
- Excellent marksmanship Yes.
-Great role-play ability Yes.

Rate out of 10 your skills on these

- Ability to stay calm: 8.5
- Polite yet forceful: 9.0
- Effective coordination: 8.0
- Excellent Marksmanship: 8.3
- Role-Play Ability: 8.5

Thank you for taking the time to read the application.

Lafleur

Aug 27, 2022
Canada
www.civilgamers.com
- Support
You jumped in my shop 15 mins after the server had opened without a warrant, screamed at me to show you my license, refused to explain to me how to show it to you and arrested me, all that in ~10 seconds.

Erik Glover

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 2, 2021
Hello Gian Carlo!

Due to the early launch of the Server and the current limited amount of slots left to join CGSF (3), I will have to deny this application due to it simply being too early for people to go for CGSF even with past experience. You may reapply on Friday the 18th.

In that time you can prove yourself on the PD side and show yourself out there!

With Kind Regards
Erik Glover

(Whichever Staff rank please lock this)

Status
Not open for further replies.