Denied Give a MISC tree good skill

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rJeff

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Jul 3, 2021
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
Replaces "Cooking" or "Scavenging" skill with some other useful skill

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
- More use and an advantage in MISC tree
- More people playing as Citizen, Gun dealers, Bounty hunters and etc
- Increases player's desire to gain XP and play the server in general

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
N O N E

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
Why didn't they add this at first is a question that I'll never know the answer of. This was a feature in CC and it worked out pretty well.

Last edited:

genoss

May 15, 2023
i have no opnion with this but i remember they wanted to remove extra shipment because of powercreep and making it impossible for new players to sell guns as gundealer. In general most of the skills especially in the pd tree as well feel like a place holder

-support

It used to be on CG since skills were first introduced, but Ventz removed it (for a good reason). It must be so fun to be a a new player going gundealer and every customer asks "bulk?", then leaves when you don't understand what they mean.

"More people playing citizen" - What?

"More gundealers" - People will need to buy guns less often when they get extra guns for free, and new players can forget about selling expensive guns since people will have an incentive to buy from those with the skill maxed. It's bad for the economy as well, because guns as a money sink suddenly becomes half as effective.

The bulk skill generally doesn't even do anything good for the person who has it, since the customer is the one who gets all the benefit from it unless you increase prices (people will self-supply their friends for base price anyway).

The only benefit I see is that people who use automated gunstores will be able to make much more profit from it. I am not against coming up with more interesting skills/perks, but this is not it.

rJeff

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Jul 3, 2021
-support

It used to be on CG since skills were first introduced, but Ventz removed it (for a good reason). It must be so fun to be a a new player going gundealer and every customer asks "bulk?", then leaves when you don't understand what they mean.

"More people playing citizen" - What?

"More gundealers" - People will need to buy guns less often when they get extra guns for free, and new players can forget about selling expensive guns since people will have an incentive to buy from those with the skill maxed. It's bad for the economy as well, because guns as a money sink suddenly becomes half as effective.

The bulk skill generally doesn't even do anything good for the person who has it, since the customer is the one who gets all the benefit from it unless you increase prices (people will self-supply their friends for base price anyway).

The only benefit I see is that people who use automated gunstores will be able to make much more profit from it. I am not against coming up with more interesting skills/perks, but this is not it.
First of all, yes people will play citizens as they're MISC and receive purchased HP, regen and armor. Secondly I am not aware of drama with bulk skill but MISC skill tree desperately needs an improvement and first thing that I could think of was this.

Last edited:
Feb 5, 2021
-Support
  • If they removed cooking or scavenging skills they would probably change it similar to the way they do it on SCP which is a pain to level up both cooking and scavenging that way.
  • I quite like having the scavenging and cooking skill as its a reliable way to get high level ingredients quickly that I can use in my restaurant and changing it would hinder future restaurant owners. (Low level ingredients tend to be of bad quality e.g. Terrible, Bad.)
  • I feel like the misc tree at the moment benefits all most every misc job in some way shape or form and changing it to something else and still covering all the misc jobs in that tree could be difficult. (unless you can think of another 1 or 2 skills for that level to replace it bear in mind that you would need at least skill level 21 to get either)

Coolioo

top bloke
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
bossman lane
Suggestion Denied

Hi @rJeff

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion.

The Content Team has decided to deny this suggestion on the grounds that you have edited out, and gave no ideas, regarding what we could replace it with. The current skills now function fine and people desire them. If you have any suggestions on what we could add then it can be considered.

This will now be locked, moved, and marked as denied.​

Status
Not open for further replies.