Partially Accepted Give DEA Drones Thermal Vision & Pinging Ability

Content that has been partially accepted
Status
Not open for further replies.

Archangel

Civil Gamers Expert
Sep 21, 2021
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
simple n straight forward, allow and give drones the ability to ping people n vehicles like Binoculars aswell as thermal vision

Example of Drone Thermal Vision:
1710398371328.png
1710398428850.png

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?:
No

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
QoL Improvement for DEA And by extension SOP Allowing for more fluid teamwork
Easier to see things with the drone through Fog on Surface

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
CI's Detection by drones goes way up

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
I Can honestly see more positives than real cons.

François "Napoléon"

Senior Game Master
Senior Game Master
Feb 16, 2023
I will only +support this if other factions get thermal vision as a tool. Like goc getting back their goggles or what not. Just to make it so all goi have acces to thermal one way or another.

Archangel

Civil Gamers Expert
Sep 21, 2021
I will only +support this if other factions get thermal vision as a tool. Like goc getting back their goggles or what not. Just to make it so all goi have acces to thermal one way or another.
i did make a suggestion that would bring more variety in NVGs, Blue, Red and fullcolors including thermals which got included so

MaliciousPacifism

Jun 23, 2022
-/+ support only if GOC and CI get thermal imaging of some kind or get anti drone weaponry otherwise it’s completely broken as drones are already a huge advantage on surface

Kito

Oct 11, 2022
Arkansas
PLEASE.
Ill only +Support of other factions get thermals as well; CI and F should get drone thermals and GOC should get worn thermals, since CI and F get better / more snipers

Archangel

Civil Gamers Expert
Sep 21, 2021
I did make a suggestion that would bring more variety in NVGs, Blue, Red and fullcolors including thermals which got included so

@DaveDogs @Kito @MaliciousPacifism

KingOfCommon

Oct 21, 2023
Suggestion Partially Approved

Hi Archangel,

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion.
The Content Team has chosen to partially accept your suggestion for the following reasons.

The ability to ping enemies similar to binoculars will be added however the content team has decided the ability to use thermal imaging on the surface would upset the current balance of surface combat.

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as partially accepted.​

Status
Not open for further replies.