Accepted Give GOC and CI Chemist immunity to Infections

This suggestion has been accepted for future development.

Nosey | Curious

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Jul 20, 2021
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
Gives the GOC and CI Chemist roles immunity to 049 and 008 in the same way all other BHZ Model roles have

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?:
No

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
1) Makes sense in RP, as both models are wearing full HAZMAT suits
2) Allows for larger groups to do BHZ RP with testing and sampling

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
This could allow for easier containment of 008 and 049 by GOC in QRF, and give CI larger immune raiding forces for 008

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
Mostly it makes sense in RP for these roles to be immune, and for large scale BHZ RP like 008 tests GOC needs more slots that are immune

Niox

Jan 23, 2023
i swear on my life it says in their descriptions they're immune
although they're both non-combative, there is no reason not to and it makes complete sense
+Support

Nosey | Curious

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Jul 20, 2021
Am I tripping, I thought they were?
i swear on my life it says in their descriptions they're immune
although they're both non-combative, there is no reason not to and it makes complete sense
+Support
I checked with Sven, they don't have the correct flag on the job to make them immune

Niox

Jan 23, 2023
Them being able to be infected makes as much sense as Osuit being able to be infected by 049s tiny ass needle
this is off topic but i hate the 049 swep so much like it registers so poorly and doesnt make sense and RP between whether 049 is using the needle or his hand or not is divided and AAAAAAAAAAA

i hate 049 swep