Denied Give Internal Affairs an Armory

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
Copy External Affair's office layout and replace the small CL 4 coded room (isn't used ever) with an Armory for Internal Affairs to use. All sensitive documents will be moved from the old room into Directors offices.

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?:
I think so. My suggestion is pretty bare bones, and a subject like this doesn't really have room to be variable. We need an armory, period.

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
Allows Internal Affairs personnel to obtain armor, ammunition, and weapons just like every other department (minus research).

Mitigates Internal Affairs personnel from infringing on other department's jurisdictions to access their armories.

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
None, this suggestion is goated.

In all seriousness, I don't see a single issue with it. Every other department has one and it isn't fair for IA to be deprived. It's also not fair for IA to depend on other departments to retrieve supplies.

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
The suggestion should be accepted because IA needs to stop utilizing armories from other departments whilst also being able to retrieve supplies so they may continue to do their job without having to go out of their way to annoy/get in the way of other departments to resupply.

wiggy

Apr 16, 2023
ia are non combatives
just goto security sector
not even sure why DEA & gensec captains office have one if its LITTERALLY 5 feet from them.

Suggestion Denied

Hi @Peter "Sledge" ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion.
The Content Team has chosen to deny your suggestion due to the following reasons.

Internal Affairs has easy access to multiple armories through security sector, secondary armory and combat medic bunks. We understand that this may alleviate some tension that could occur in using other departments armories however we must also recognise these player interactions as roleplay opportunities. If you are having problems using a specific armory I recommend considering alternatives or contacting the higher-ups of the relevant department in order to agree access. We are also cautious to avoid saturating the site with armories at every spawn location, effectively nullifying the value of these key locations.

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as denied.​

Status
Not open for further replies.