Denied Give JAC/1ST Tactical Infantry Vehicles license.

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Toddy

Mar 31, 2022
Lean
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:

Give Jac/1St CO's Tactical Infantry Vehicles license.

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):

More usage of the boxers + New things for the CO's

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:

AOR, IVG, 15TH and MPK would maybe not like it

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
Fun for both regiments

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

Michiel-MV

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Group Moderator
Jan 1, 2021
Belguim
-Support

As someone of the tank regiment I don't find this an good idea cause regiments like ivg/15th and AOR/MPK have something more special to fight infantry against and if the tank regiment has this aswell people would rather join us for the TIV linces and then you get extra vehicles. It give regs like ivg/15th and AOR/MPK more variarity in war.

Reactions: Toddy

Delta Molfar

May 23, 2022
- Support
For me, from a logical point of view it doesn't really makes sense that JAC/1st can't use vehicles, as they are basically vehicle regiments.
But from balancing/gameplay point of view it is how it should be. Giving this to JAC/1st will mean that once they don't want to take out tanks, they will use boxers to the stock limit, just because anyway boxers are not impacting war so greatly at the end of the day. Losing tank - matters, losing boxer - not so much to be honest. Also AOR/MPK, 15th/IVG, SOTF/STS should have at least some vehicles except for HMMWE/OshKosh for ground support. Sometimes they develop amazing tactics with them, sometimes it's just fun, sometimes it even turns the tables on local areas. So that's why I think this should be left exclusively for ground units.

James Overscott

Civil Gamers Expert
Aug 10, 2021
-Support
As much as I think it isn't realistic for the vehicle regiment not having access to all the vehicles, I think it should stay as it currently is. I think giving the infantry regiments vehicles that only they can use is a nice option, and I see no faults with how it currently is implemented in-game. Plus, I assume it's quite fun for the infantry regiments to take out and use vehicles since they are mainly, well, infantry.

parker

Sep 24, 2022
-support, as people have said it would be unfair to aor and mpk, ivg, and rifleman as they have no special vehicles/anything

Rosco

Civil Gamers Expert
Jun 9, 2021
Buzau, Romania
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:

Give Jac/1St CO's Tactical Infantry Vehicles license.

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):

More usage of the boxers + New things for the CO's

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:

AOR, IVG, 15TH and MPK would maybe not like it

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
Fun for both regiments
"more usage for the boxers"
here's the deal tho, the boxers are here for "Non-Engineers" (couldn't find a better word for the other regiments besides JAC/1stAL).
This is great because as someone said in a previous comment : We don't interfere with each other's stocks. Also it will kinda be useless for both regiments since they have the Bumerangs / LAVs.

So final verdict would be a -Support unfortunately.

Brian Bell

MRP War Veteran
Donator
May 14, 2021
Suggestion Denied

Hi Toddy, Your suggestion has been denied. This was considered from a logical standpoint however due to it being majorly unpopular it has been denied​

Status
Not open for further replies.