Denied Give JAF/SWB access to AT4's, Proximitys and C4

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Apple

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Feb 22, 2023
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
This suggestion is to make SWB/JAF AA job have access to AT4's, Proximity Mines and Timed C4

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
SWB/JAF Will have a higher chance of dealing with AA Arti's if IVG/1st/STS cant get to them
The AA job will have more benefits making people want to use it more
Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
SWB/JAF Will be stronger on ground and strong in air for example someone can AT4 and Bomb a tank

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
This being accepted would help SWB/JAF on ground alot more allowing them to deal with things that normally stop them in the air

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

Lee Falzone

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
-Support

4 other regiments including JAF/SWB can destroy both tanks and helis already. ( with JAF/SWB that has a higher chance destroying both enemy type vehicles)

NHC/SC can always order some ground units with anti ground/anti air equipments to help in the field.

Dan Bambozzini

Jun 10, 2022
-support

To be blunt here, it would just make people join Air Force regs more and kill other reg if the reg is just gonna have everything. The only regiment I would support being given maybe some more explosives is RMP but even that’s pushing it cuz they have ceramic and sniper

Beast

Feb 25, 2023
-support

- already been suggested and denied prior
- other regs can help out if needed as jaf/swb aren’t ground based

Redrrx

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 4, 2021
Algeria
i would like to have it in my regiment but this just makes the other regiments useless

TenTen

Apr 17, 2022
Y’all are a regiment that flys I don’t think you guys need that my guy

Mr Duckie

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Mar 9, 2021
-support
This has been suggested a few times and been denied. You have enough equipment as a flying regiment to make a difference on the battlefield you don't need anymore.

sahns

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
Norway
Suggestion Denied

Hi Apple, Your suggestion has been denied.

Giving JAF / ABT Access to AT4, Proximity Mines and C4 would render all other regiments useless, it would make it so the air regiments would have a lot more to offer than any other regiment and we would like to keep it as equal as we can. If you need a tank taken down, an FOB structure blown up or a prox mine placed, you can ask for help from other regiments. This has been suggested before and have been denied already and this won't change.​

Reactions: Redrrx
Status
Not open for further replies.