Accepted Give more vehicles smokes

This suggestion has been accepted for future development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

core

Aug 4, 2022
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
Give all tanks except for TAM/Leo smokes like A2, Chally, T14 and the HQs currently have it

Maybe it could be all tanks and Puma/K-17 but idk, let me know what u think

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?:
idk

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
+ vehicle combat more fun
+ more chance for tank to escape/confuse heli which is basically impossible on an open air map

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
- less fun for pilots cuz tanks might escape more often

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
I think it should be accepted, cuz depending on the map there's basically no shot a tank survives being attacked by a heli with an open sky, so being able to smoke yourself in all/a lot of tanks would be nice. Also idk why but NATO gets one tank more with smokes than NWO? So this could help balance it if that is just an oversight

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.

Oplatek Fella

Mar 20, 2023
+Support
I love the idea as a lot of tank combat is usually just...shoot eachother and starting ramming into one another until a tank dies, it would be nice to spice it up and have movement and tricks using smokes as wasting a shell could very well mean death for you. Regarding the helicopter to tank thing, it's a thing we will always experience, but having more smokes will help us overall, I love this suggestion as I get the first hand experience, but not sure what others will think.

Sam Shipley

Jan 11, 2023
+support
Adds extra variety to tank fights and the M1A1 has smoke tubes and yer it can't fire them

LeviCN

Mar 15, 2023
+Support
Makes tank combat a lot more fun

Allows escapes against enemy Armor/Heli
Won't be very effective on Afghan (except for the yellowish tanks)

miceal

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Jul 19, 2022
Suggestion Accepted
Hi @core, Your Suggestion has been accepted. This is already in the logs and is currently being reviewed,
Thank you for taking your time into making your suggestion.​

Status
Not open for further replies.