Give NU-7 Elastic Restraints

What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
It adds elastic restraints to ALL NU-7 jobs. (Other than medics, so kidnapping is not extremely frequent)

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?:

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
No longer have to wait for someone with restraints to show up and arrest a person
Won't need to use dispensers for elastic restraints
DEA won't be asked every 5 seconds so they can restrain someone on surface
Won't need to FearRP people into walking all the way to a dispenser so we can get ourselves cuffs.
Actually lets NU-7 arrest people other than resulting to shooting them due to nobody with cuffs showing up
NU-7 won't need to wait 15 minutes after dying just to get restraints

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
Kidnapping of GOIs being at a higher rate
Dev time?

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
This should be accepted! It is unbelievable how we don't have any restraints yet. NU-7 is one of the many dept./regiments on site that REQUIRE to have elastic restraints yet don't. Why should DEA have restraints but not NU-7? They do the same thing. For example; whenever a civilian wanders inside of the site through vents and a NU-7 finds them, they then are required to A: Wait for DEA to show up and cuff the civ OR B: Put them under FearRP and Walk them all the way to a dispenser to get restraints OR C: Shoot them. Maybe NU-7 are wanting to kidnap a CI that just died in a raid, but wait! We don't have restraints so we can't do that. There are a unbelievable amount of issues. I could go on and on about how NU-7 should get restraints. I've seen LOTS of NU-7 ask for elastic restraints but SL & NL just say no, and for what reason?

Most likey will get denied again but it's worth a shot..🥹

Last edited:
can you imagine ci medics spawning with cuffs? there'd be so many kidnaps and the server would be even more unfun during ci raids. same goes for nu7 medic getting cuffs if nu7 medic spawned with cuffs it'd be way too op and would make the server unfun for both sides
This could be fixed by only medics not getting restraints so kidnapping is not frequent. I'll make a edit to the suggestion so it aligns better to that.