Accepted Giving Scp 106, Better Teleportation.

This suggestion has been accepted for future development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Boylanard9232

Nov 15, 2022
Scp 106, currently in the game, is an all-right Scp. It's strong because it can't be contained by regular means, such as a containment Beam or by killing it with a Gun. However, this Scp, When breached, can be recontained in 10, sometimes 5 Mins, and the Scp's ability to teleport does not live up to its full Potential. I aim to give 106 more utility, make it more lore-accurate and more balanced for the game, and make it better to play when breached.

B]What does this suggestion change/add/remove? [/B]

Give 106 better teleportation capabilities
currently; you press G and teleport to the nearest Player, but
we will also give 106 the ability to teleport to locations around the Facility such as D Block, Hcz Checkpoint, Scps cells including its own, Med bay, and other places around the Facility. It will still have its G ability to teleport to the Nearset playing, but now it can teleport to locations, allowing it to go straight to D block to cause chaos.

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?:
Not to my knowledge

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):

Allows 106 to Cause Chaos Quickly , Rather than walking to D block and suddenly getting contained 5 Mins after his beach

Lore accurate
106 can phase through matter and use its pocket dimension to traverse space. While that's not the ability to teleport instantaneously from one location to the next, that is how he gets around the Facility so fast in lore.

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:

I can't think of any negatives for this suggestion at the moment. Still, if anyone in the comments suggests a compelling negative about this suggestion, I will add it to the suggestion.

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
It is more lore accurate to 106 and gives 106 players who breach the ability to quickly head to D block to cause chaos instead of walking there and then getting recontained just as they make it to D block. After only being breached more 7 Mins.

Pyro

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jul 19, 2022
Ontario, Canada
+Support
Interesting suggestion

Callahan

Civil Gamers Expert
Sep 30, 2021
+Support

I agree with this suggestion for letting 106 teleport to different locations, but it should be on a HEFTY cooldown, perhaps something like three minutes/180 second cooldown on it. 106 also shouldn't be able to teleport to EZ/His CC to prevent camping.

This is to prevent it being so easily abusable by 106 players.

Zystro

Junior Developer
Junior Developer
Artist Team
Aug 23, 2022
Hell, Why not allow 106 to walk through props on the map too? It would make sense right?

Glazzing

May 31, 2023
Des Moines, Iowa
+support let him have the same menu as 912 for his voice lines, but for teleport locations, but add the same range limitation that his current teleport has. Him being able to just go from like HCZ to EZ would be pretty op

Reactions: Boylanard9232

Boylanard9232

Nov 15, 2022
+support let him have the same menu as 912 for his voice lines, but for teleport locations, but add the same range limitation that his current teleport has. Him being able to just go from like HCZ to EZ would be pretty op
Like the idea of reusing 912 Voice line menu.

Derek White

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Oct 12, 2022
Suggestion Approved

Hi @Boylanard9232 ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion.

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as accepted.​

Status
Not open for further replies.