Denied GOC Anomaly Destruction Beam Rework

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Moop

Feb 25, 2023
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
I would like for the destruction beam to get a rework on the effects you get from killing certain SCP's currently there isn't much diversity/changes for killing different SCP's at all it's the same effects every time which is a disguise +HP. This doesn't benefit GOC at all as we don't need disguises like Ci does and giving the Ci disguises doesn't benefit us at all as the GOC.

The Bonus HP benefit's us but usually when we destroy the SCP with the destruction beam only 40% of the time we get the successful effects but unfortunately we can't keep it as we usually get the disguise with that as well.

Firstly I would change every SCP's destruction effect to something fun and unique expect one to keep the old effect.
Secondly I would remove the disguises for the one SCP that keeps the old effect.
Finally I would make a useless SCP like 8854 give most awarding effects as we hate dealing with this SCP and it doesn't reward us at all.

Edit- Another change could be "when we destroy a SCP we get warfunds"
Edit- Also another change could be "the more dangerous the scp is the better the effects or warfunds give, sort of like a bounty system."

Possible Positives of the suggestion
Quality of Life for GOC something we desperately want.
More interactive gameplay instead of getting killed because of a disguise that gives no value to GOC.
GOC expanding and growing.
More people playing SCP's because we will probably destruction beam way more making it a quick process so SCP's don't have to spend 30m getting sampled by GOC and Ci.

Possible Negatives of the suggestion
I honestly see no negatives only positives.

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
This benefits everyone even foundation.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Himothy

Ben10083

Jun 21, 2022
+Support

Annoyingly, SCP-106 DOES have a unique effect for using the beam on it, but you can't pacify -> destroy it without breaking server rules (since you can't cuff/weaken it with chemicals)

Simon "Kitton" A.

Apr 16, 2022
Suggestion Denied

Hi Moop,

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion.
The Content Team has chosen to deny your suggestion due to the following reasons.

As Cloak mentioned there are some unique effects for different SCPs.
However, we do not see giving war funds for the termination of SCPs as a good option.
There are some things planned but we need time to implement them.

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as denied.​

Status
Not open for further replies.