Accepted GOC Document Formats

This suggestion has been accepted for future development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramuh

Feb 13, 2023
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
Add three GOC document formats, a research study, an incident report & a standard document format.

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
- I believe the change would be small & minimally affect the server.
- I think it would be a nice QOL change for the GOC & it would make our documents feel more official/unique.
- All of the formats would be useful for things that the GOC does / deals with(Especially the Research Study).

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
- Development time? I've seen the github & I know that there are a lot of other more important things being worked on, so this might not be something the devs are free to do at the moment.

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
This suggestion should be accepted because it will only really affect the GOC & to my knowledge, it would be a very small & easy to do change that only has one possible negative that I can think of. At the end of the day, this suggestion is just a QOL change for the GOC, its not absolutely necessary but myself & other members of the GOC would really appreciate the ability to use custom document formats. On top of that, the other two occult factions have their own document formats already & I just really can't see why the GOC shouldn't too.

verybobby

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Oct 10, 2022
Suggestion Response

Hi @Ramuh,

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion. This is already in the works as part of a bigger rework. We appreciate the care!

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as accepted.​

Reactions: Ramuh
Status
Not open for further replies.