Denied GOC Orange Suit Change

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kito

Oct 11, 2022
Arkansas
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
Removes the respawning ability for the Orange Suit by default(can still be allowed if SL approve)
Allows up to 3 Orange Suits to be deployed by default(can be lowered by SL)

Suggesting this to give more of an ERT deployment of the Orange Suit, plus they're used by a Strike Team, who are usually made up of 3 to 5 personnel. I think it'd be a better system than letting one person respawn 3 times lol.

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?:
Not to my knowledge

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
+ immersion for players using the Orange Suit
+ allows deployment of up to 3 Orange Suits at once, with each being a "life"
+ more flexibility for SL, since they can auth one or two at a time

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
- having multiple Orange Suits at once might be overpowered, but then again they require SL approval so!

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
Its a more immersive way of allowing Orange Suits, while keeping it's balance. It would also allow SL to approve more than one Orange Suit at a time in the event SL deem it appropriate(like a mass 008 breach!).

Biscuits

Jan 2, 2023
+Support
KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL

Naffen

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Apr 11, 2022
-support this makes no sense at all, it's already insanely strong, by far the strongest non scp player job we have. On par with ERT. It's very strong on its own, plus with all the other additions goc has like airstrikes etc, giving them the ability to get 3 total orange suits at once is mind boggling and absurd. Nothing beneficial comes from this except more trigger happy goc wanting to use the whitelist

Reactions: Bill Nye The Guy

Glovano

Aug 19, 2022
-Support
I agree with Naffen ^^
Its like asking for 3 TB slots in CI. Its going to be insanely strong.

Niox

Jan 23, 2023
Orange Suit has the Health of 035 and Armour on Top of that....>
-Support

Moxxie

Jul 17, 2022
Who let this mans cook?

-Support, especially since GOC use the orange suit for wars, and not just for SCPs

Niox

Jan 23, 2023
I would also like to say the I saw a Orange Suit used today against 008 and Yes, it is Busted against it.

Status
Not open for further replies.