Going aboard the Mirage voyage.

Mirage

Donator
Jun 15, 2022
UK
As much as I didn't want to leave I feel like it's the best for me to do so, plus I got a lot of games I want to go through and I don't want to feel forced to play a Gmod server. there are other reasons why I'm leaving but I won't go through those I will still be around in the discord but I won't be ingame almost at all, but before I go there are some people I would like to mention:

@Moon one of the best people I have ever met on the Server and is one of my best friends.

@luka Thank you for making E-11 a great place and helping me throughout my journey in E-11 all the way up to LTCOM.

@Alex M. You're a great guy and pretty much saved E-11 back when I was going to leave.

@Jonas Enry Hope things go well With LTCOM.

@Biscuits I hope you get CO soon and help E-11 make a comeback.

@RedMann best Irish person I know I hope you do great things as E-11 COM.

@Silverback My favorite CSG, I'm sure you could have been a great CO but you are also leaving so I hope things go well for you.

@PhoenixHeanix Thank you for helping me get into O-1 even if I didn't stay for long + you are the goofiest ECM.

@John Nuts Mirage moments never happened.

@Auburn It's kinda funny you were blacklisted from E-11 and now you are a CO so I hope you go higher in E-11.

@LORD DOGGO least insane E-11 CO.

@Jimmy Wrecking Best Site director no one can top it.

@Neptune Most normal GENSEC member.

@Skittles it may have taken you three times but I'm glad you got to CO in E-11 and had a chance to be one.

@Dinklesprinkle and @Yeke Best Medical directors by far, you both helped me learn my first CL4 position.

@BoltSive It sucks that you got removed from CI LTCOM but i hope you do great things In A-1.

@Bruce Very Silly GM.

@ionboy64 Loudest Nu-7 COM

@zazi_18, @Otters, and @Moon (again) we are the best at cod zombies ?

E-11: Best regiment ever nothing tops it I hope E-11 makes a comeback in the future.

I'm sorry to anyone I might have missed out know I will miss this server but it is for the best that I leave.

Goodbye, gentlemen.

"Three words: Win, and win again. Yeah."

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 'Virgilu'

PhoenixHeanix

May 19, 2022
Shit mirage, the servers losin you too?
Best of luck on future endevours though, And I'll take the award of goofiest ECM.

Moon

Jul 12, 2022
FINALLY I CAN PLAY GAMES WITH YOU WITHOUT YOU SAYING "hold on i have to get my hours on e-11! ?"

Archangel

Civil Gamers Expert
Sep 21, 2021
why does no one ever mention me in their farewells.

Eitherway! Do enjoy your new chapter n adventures Mirage, you were a great person and you still are. o7

Otters

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
o7, hope to see u back sometime

Reactions: Kree

Yeke

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Mar 20, 2022
Wish you the best of luck mate in whatever you go to to, remember when you were a wee combat medic and then you joined the Consultant gang :)

Also the time Fin decided to read Darren the Code of Ethics.

Otters

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
Wish you the best of luck mate in whatever you go to to, remember when you were a wee combat medic and then you joined the Consultant gang :)

Also the time Fin decided to read Darren the Code of Ethics.
The good times

Bruce

Senior Game Master
Senior Game Master
May 7, 2022
I hope you do well with the stuff you do in the future, also what game out of the ones you are going to play has you the most excited?

o7 Myrage, The only and silliest CO