Goodbye Foxes (Tommy Tomek Resignation)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spaghetti

Apr 24, 2023
Tuesday, October 3rd, 20XX.

I am moving on in life. I am moving down to the United States with my fiancé. This means that I have to leave Site-65, and my position as the Epsilon-11 Commander. I have made so many memories here on-site, and I will miss you all. I certainly won't miss being chased around by 096 though haha.
My rising through the ranks wasn't always easy, and sometimes emotional. Competing for the ranks with people who are now MIA, though I've sworn I've seen them around the site now... So many of my co-workers have moved on, whether willingly or not. Defection, promotion, KIA, MIA... So, it is my turn to take leave.
I will keep in touch if allowed, but I would also like to start this new chapter of life.
Stay Safe
And for the E-11 out there, Travel in Threes.

Attachments

• IMG_0268.jpg
    IMG_0268.jpg
    403.4 KB · Views: 19

Stick Defender

Apr 27, 2023
Lore does not make sense
To elaborate you are a MTF Com and moving sites and resigning form a “Mobile” Task force does not really make sense. What You can do is say that you are transferring to a different Task force cause which would be more reasonable

Starling6

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 15, 2022
Site-65
To elaborate you are a MTF Com and moving sites and resigning form a “Mobile” Task force does not really make sense. What You can do is say that you are transferring to a different Task force cause which would be more reasonable
Mans critiquing a leaving post wtf

stee ven

Aug 12, 2022
SCP-2217
Character Approved

Hello @Spaghetti

Your Character Bio has been approved at the 10/17/2023

By Stee Ven, Artemis, Transient

Any changes to your Character Bio will have to go through the process of being accepted again.

Kind regards,
Stee Ven​

Status
Not open for further replies.