Goodbye.

'Curio'

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 13, 2022
My last week :)
I will be finishing up my last week on the SCP UK server and then I will be leaving. I have had an amazing time on this server and I will always look back on the amazing times I have had within this community.
The homies:

@Johnson "Li Th" Jequavias - Real G always there for me when I need him the most <3
@Bolton 'Dagger' Bjørn - Rough start between us xeno but in the end I will always remember you and the great times we had.

@Vollgas - Best department director I have ever had always giving me a second chance no matter what.
@Yeke - Always fed up with my shit after interrupting every meeting he held XD.
@Jester - The Fool
@Bush von Mann - Had our fair share of arguments but will always remember you as the first IA agent I ever met.
@Ben D - Known you for long enough to mention you here it was a pleasure mentoring you and working with you.
@Igorski - Best site director to date gonna miss you ;(.
@Jericho - I cant mention most of our shenanigans but it was always a blast when you were around.
@Nyx Hart {DOR} - That picture was not meant to go in the pneumatic tube :0.
@Damien R. Jones - Scrap stealer.
@Jack Manning (aka Mug) - You taken your normal pills yet?
@Renolk - AOD is always fun when I'm on with you.
Sorry if I forgor to mention you ?

Last edited:

xeno

Jan 18, 2022
luv you.
Lets play something else now. xD

Last edited:

Yeke

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Mar 20, 2022
Still fed up of it tbh, cant believe you are leaving, fed up of this stunt, get your back side back here.

• Love
Reactions: 'Curio'

Renolk

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Aug 20, 2021
The first friend I got when I applied for Staff. Sad to see that You will not be continuing this journey with me. It was very fun, and I hope you will make a return someday. I will try to keep doing a funny AOD time for you man.

• Love

Vollgas

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 19, 2022
Thank you for everything you brought to the community, chum. Good luck! Hope to see you around again at some point.

• Love

Kw1ll

Apr 16, 2022
Didn't even realize you left, probably because you didnt @ me!!!!!
Worst mentee I ever had
See you bro

• Love

Damien R. Jones

Game Master
Game Master
Apr 11, 2022
o7. it's really sad to see you go man. You are an interesting and fun person to be around. I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavours.

Who am I going to steal scrap from now? :cry:

All in all, I hope we can see you again in the future. Take care man.

• Love