Goodbye

Kanye Omari West

Jul 21, 2022
Currently on phone so sorry for any spelling mistakes. As some of you know i recently resigned due to being ill. At the time I didnt know what i had so I didnt want to make a post for it. I now know that i have cancer. I will probably.never come back and i dont know if ill make it. I love you guys and will never forget the time i had here. I wanna thank david b for mentoring me, he made into a great mod and i am thankful for that. Everyone from 1stAL you guys were great comrades. Bye.

Eclipse

Mar 18, 2022
Shiiit, I'm sorry about that. I never knew you very well but I'm sure you're very liked.

I'm sorry about your cancer, I hope you beat it

Big Mike

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 16, 2022
I hope you be cured and that your family won't lose you. you can make it king.

Man of Culture

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 27, 2022
Good luck man, really mean it. Even if its a gl from some random guy its better than from nobody.

Michiel-MV

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Group Moderator
Jan 1, 2021
Belguim
Hey kanye you were an funny and chill dude when you were in the regiment. I rember me and kenan saw you first on the server and were like OMG kayne west is on NWO we want him in 1stAL now and that would be epic and you were an good member and fun guy to talk to. This is very sad to read that you have been diagonesed with cancer I hope you will get cured just stay strong buddy 1stAL and the whole community will be praying for your recovery. Cya buddy wish you the best of luck ?

Last edited:

Bubba

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
Very sorry to hear about this news. Although we didnt interact much, I really did enjoy talking to you the few times we did. Good Luck man, hope you get better. Thank you for your time in the community.

Renolk

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Aug 20, 2021
Dont think You will never make it, there is always a chance, and you have to believe. You got my regards, and good luck! :salute:

appo

Donator
Jun 20, 2022
Cancer fucking sucks man. I wish you the best in your future endeavours.

Kai_Winters

Sep 1, 2022
hey man i don't know you too well tbh but i hope you pull through, you have people supporting you. :)

roach3

Civil Gamers Expert
Oct 1, 2021
Currently on phone so sorry for any spelling mistakes. As some of you know i recently resigned due to being ill. At the time I didnt know what i had so I didnt want to make a post for it. I now know that i have cancer. I will probably.never come back and i dont know if ill make it. I love you guys and will never forget the time i had here. I wanna thank david b for mentoring me, he made into a great mod and i am thankful for that. Everyone from 1stAL you guys were great comrades. Bye
Get better soon man