Not open for further replies.

fitriburn

Sep 15, 2023
Server you are appealing for (UK/USA):both

Your in-game name: .Green

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:1:86542664

Your steam community link:https://steamcommunity.com/id/8580325/

Date of ban: 14.2.2024

What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): ban evasion (I wanna be honest: I made a alt on my account and played civil networks because I was banned on my main for chemical theft and I was at that time inpatient and then I got caught for ban evade and then 3 days later I got unbanned on my main account I did not know if I was allowed to play on the main account because I was banned on my alt, I started missing the server and decided to play on the main account. And then 2 days later I called an admin to ask if I was even allowed to play. The admin looked new and he said I needed to talk to auburn because he was the one who banned me on the alt or idk . I forgot to confess to auburn that I ban evaded and then the day later auburn tped me to the staff room and said I ban evaded on the other account and then I got banned. I gave my alt to a friend so i wont do the stupid mistake that i did, i have no alts on steam anymore and thankfully i am not gonna ban evade or troll anything like that and i will never do that ever again. (that was my biggest regret even ban evading at the start)

1708797293975.png
Who banned you: Auburn

Ban Length?: 6 weeks

Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/

What will you do to stop this from happening again: I will not do the same mistakes as i did last time. I have read the rules and now i understand what to do and not to do in the game. I was told by Auburn (he's a great guy btw) that if i do ever again il get a 12 week ban and then blacklisted and i do not want that. And i took his advice and started asking some moderators some questions about what should i not do in the future.

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? yes i have been warned and banned (i was banned once for chemical theft) but was never kicked.

Why should you be unbanned?: Because every person gets a second chance and i swear this wouldn't happen again I'm grateful i didn't get permanently blacklisted from e-11. And because I've been playing the game for a whole year and it was fun at those times.

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I read the rules very very well and i actively keep checking them and i keep myself updated/reminded on the rules, and i have read the in-game-rules 4 times like everyday and i wont ban evade/get banned or warned this time!

Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
I am starting to miss the server and i want to become a e-11 again or a nu-7 again and this time i wont break any rules or ban evade. I want to still be in the community and help people. As i was a e-11 and it was very fun containing scps and doing events i want to do that again. Before i do anything stupid like adding out-of-content Pac's il ask a admin if it is allowed. My experience in the regiments was good and it was very fun! I wanna play the server again because its the only server that isn't boring and i literally hate myself for ban evading i hope and i wish i will never do that again and as i said "everyone gets a second chance".

Have a great day and thank you so much for reading my appeal:) ".Green" i made this appeal from my heart

Last edited:

Starling6

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 15, 2022
Site-65
Appeal Accepted

In regards to your ban-appeal; your ban will be bumped down to 3 weeks rather then the 6 weeks you have. We take ban evasion very seriously; as such you still have to serve the term.

I hope you take this time to reflect; and once the ban is up; you're more then welcome to come back and play.

Thanks,
Starling.​

Status
Not open for further replies.