Grimm's Dark RP Trial Moderator Application #1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grimm

Oct 24, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): TheGrimReaper

How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 39h

In what country are you located?: Croatia

Time zone: UTC +1 /+2 (depending on summer/winter time)

In-game name: Grimm

Steam ID: 76561198161614598

Discord ID: legrimreaper

Do you have a mic?: Yes, I use it almost all the time except for when the server is too laggy for it.

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- This is my first Dark RP Trial Moderator app.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- I have not recieved any.

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
- I was an SCP-RP UK Moderator for 2 months and a Rust Chat Moderator for 4 months

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- I have 1300 hours of experience with serious roleplay, 500 of which was on another community's SWRP server and 800 on CG's UK SCP-RP server.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- I can devote around 2-4 hours on school weekdays and upwards of 6 hours during holidays and weekends.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
- I have always wanted to be a moderator on any server I frequently play on as I find it to be a fun and rewarding experience.
- I have been a member of the civil networks community for almost a year now and so far it has never disappointed me, always making unique and fun-to-play content which can never be found on other servers, therefore I wish to be a bigger part of that and moderating seems like a good way to achieve that goal.
- I also enjoy being a discord moderator so when the time comes for me to fullfill that duty, I will be happy to do it.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
- I have 6 months of previous staff experience on multiple games, servers and gamemodes meaning I understand the needs of different communities, but also the things that unite them.
- I am a calm, level-headed person who does not crumble under stressful situations, this allows me to successfully take and deal with admin sits as well as any issues a new player might have whilst providing the ultimate civil networks staff experience.
- Although I already have staff experience, I am also a quick learner meaning that I can easily learn anything needed of me as a DarkRP Moderator.
- My school schedule allows me to both be an early morning and an afternoon/late night staff member meaning that I can usually help out even in the early morning when most staff members couldn't.
- I am an active discord user and therefore I can help out whenever my duties require it.

Last edited:

Captain Obvious

Administrator
Administrator
DarkRP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Mar 5, 2022
United Kingdom
Hi @Grimm , I'm going to give you a:

+ Support
+ Active in-game, I've seen you a fair few times (and I must say what a fine businessman/gun dealer you are).
+ I've seen you a bunch on teamspeak.
+
Already spent 34 hours on the server - my man is dedicated.
+ Impressive application.
+ Has some level of experience as a staff member, albeit not in the darkrp game mode, however it shows versatility and displays that you have knowledge of how staff teams function.

I'm struggling to find anything but positives to write on this application, so I wish you the best of luck!

cloop

Aug 16, 2023
A lot of effort has been placed into this application, I hope you get a spot!
+ SUPPORT

DarkXFast

CG Platinum VIP
Donator
Dec 28, 2020
+Support
+Active in-game
+Seen on ts3
+Good app
+Previous experience as a staff member in our community

Winkie

Donator
Mar 27, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi @Grimm ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.