Grong's off

Grong

Dec 30, 2022
After being in and around this community for over a year now I have decided to leave the server and the community as a whole. There's no bad blood around this and I’ve loved almost every minute I’ve played on this server and I hope I’m not leaving on bad terms with anyone.

I’ve accomplished pretty much everything I’ve wanted to and to be honest I’m just really bored of server. If I had to shout out everyone who was great on the server I would be here for like 2 hours so I’ll just do the people who were the best (even though half of them are Blacklisted).

@Johnson J. Marauder - Bros one of the best people I've met on the community, sad we didn't get to have a wedding IC. Bro asked for all my money the second I told him I was leaving
@Saphira Harlow & @ionboy64 - Least based Nu-7 COs icl, kinda mid
@Poli - You're awful at fortnite mate, I'll destroy you any day. You too @Neptune you don't want this smoke again bud
@DonkeyKong - Hope you get COM and you're actually good, also why is your name DonkeyKong?
@Auburn - Hope you do well as Nu-7 COM, even if you constantly RDM me on TTT
@karol I have no idea how this pinging thing works tbh, you were goated anyway

That's about everyone I wanted to mention who isn't blacklisted. Sorry if I forgot you.

Last edited:

Poli

Donator
Mar 26, 2023
I will beat you in thug box pvp on fortnite any day mate pipe down

Otters

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
o7, good O5, good A-1 COM, R6 when?

Karol 'Negotiator' W.

Blacklisted Player
Jan 29, 2023
Best Nu-7 LDR SGT
Had many memories with you in both Nu-7 and A-1
See you on Lethal and Fortinte pal
(Can't get any Old Nu-7 clips cause medal is fucking stupid and it doesn't want to work)

Last edited:

ionboy64

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
Group Moderator
Jun 3, 2022
peace and quiet, thank fuck.

• Angry
Reactions: Grong