Denied Ground Conquest war type

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Michiel-MV

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Group Moderator
Jan 1, 2021
Belguim
]What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
This nadds a new war type called Ground Conquest this means it will be a war with no Armoured vehicles(no tanks and IFV's) and no armed Helicopter/cas. I played this 1st war within the New update and I had a blast on ground when it was just boots on the ground no helis bombing and no tanks that are holding points and beaming everyone. I found this a very fun war and very enjoyable it was very refreshing to play. With this new gun balance update where almost all guns are good and have less spread I think people would really enjoy this war type. I would also make this mode very rare like the attrition war cause it still a core part of the server.

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
More dedicated Infantry combat war with no armoured vehicles and helis.

New refreshing war type

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
It will remove the core part of 2 regiments for this war. so this could be a affect

Less vehicle combat within this war type

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
Just for this 1st war everyone really enjoyed this war it wasn't as frustated to get sniped everywhere or there is a tank shooting everything down or a heli clearing a hole point so the one side can push in and cap it. I just think it would be a very good war type but it has to be a rare war type that can happen if this war can happen alot it would hurt the 2 vehicle regiments so if its rare than I think this could be a cool addition to the war type gamemodes.

Last edited:
Upvote 3
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

beamiest

Mar 13, 2021
Massive + support
The war we had with no vehicles was actually really nice and refreshing for once.
Obviously vehicle regiments are slightly down in what they can do but this wont happen often

Valkon

Senior Game Master
Senior Game Master
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
+support
Last night proved how much fun these are

Vigil

Dec 8, 2022
+ SUPPORT
I love the idea. However i hope it will not be a very frequent type of war, since there are regiments dedicated mostly to the tanks and aerial support. Don't want that the 1stAL/17thAR and JAF/SWB feel like they are cutted out. :D

Jimothy Leaderson

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 11, 2021
-Support

Those ground wars will get very boring quickly in my opinion, and they will damage the impact of almost every regiment not just air and tank who will literally not be able to do their namesakes. Infantry regiments won't get any use out of AT jobs mostly as there's no CAS to stinger or tanks to AT4. KWKs? Useless as well. Takes a lot of mechanics away and while I don't disagree CAS and tanks can be powerful and annoying this isn't a good idea. These would need to be extremely rare for this to be feasible in my opinion.

Reactions: CORE.

StefanZEW

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 3, 2022
Romania
+SUPPORT
I think a war like this will be refreshing and will be nice to have a war almoust free of lag .

Mr Duckie

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Mar 9, 2021
Hi Michiel,

This has been previously suggested in town hall meeting and has been denied in those also.​

Status
Not open for further replies.