GunStealers Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

GunStealer

Jul 22, 2023
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): Shroomly Kuromi
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 26hrs as of application
In what country are you located?:England
Time zone:GMT +0
NATO name (regiment and rank): SAS PFC 'GunStealer'
NWO name (regiment and rank): n/a
Civilian name: Bobby Rossy
Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Shroomly1/
Discord ID: ?ₛₕᵣₒₒₘₗy.ₖᵤᵣₒₘᵢ?#2425
Do you have a mic?: Yes
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: Yes
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: None
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: Yes
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: Yes
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: 4-5
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: In the time that I've been on this server i have made many new friends with people i never thought I would. I have experienced some players ruining an experience or just others who needed some help and guaidance and i am always happy to help.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I believe that i would be able to help with the general player experience on the server as I know at times it can be frustrating, especially as a new player. I believe i stand out from other applicants as I have a passion to help other people out when they need help with an issue no matter what it may be and i am willing to put nothing but my very best effort into supporting these players when they need it most. I want to be able to help and guide them into becoming valued members of our server.

Bumble

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Jan 21, 2021
ur closet
thatsthefinger.com
+/- Neutral

+ Friendly & Mature
+ Good interactions

- Very low VTime
- Not very known within community
- Application lacks detail

Hi @GunStealer, although you are a sound person in-game, your application is far too poor for me to leave a +Support. I also recommend you spend more time getting to know the server and the members of the community as you are still very new.

Alex

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jun 30, 2021
England
Application Denied

Hi Gunstealer,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

you have only been playing properly for approximately a week, You have picked up a somewhat decent reputation in that time which is good but id like you to play actively for a couple more weeks before we're in a position to accept you.

You may re-apply in 3 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.