Status
Not open for further replies.

Ambien

Aug 23, 2023
Your in-game name: gustan
Your SteamID: STEAM_1:1:18907953
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/cat150105/
Date of ban: today
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): ltap/ltarp (second offence)
Who banned you: remmy
Ban length?: 3 days
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/darkrp-rules.16419/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: Not interact with remmy.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? Only the warns that occured during this situation and the ban from remmy last time.
Why should you be unbanned: I do not know which punishment I left to avoid, I stumbled across remmy and his org in a random warehouse so i step inside and i was then locked inside, remmy adverted for me to face the wall so i faced the wall while moving left and right, he warned me for fear rp which i suppose is valid, then he mugged me, at this point his gang was just randomly shooting me etc and i was literally unable to leave the building, i wasn't having fun so i just closed the game because i couldnt be arsed dealing with being locked in a room unable to do anything.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: not interact with remmy
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
because i believe 3 days is unjust for leaving the game during an rp situation, I don't understand why I was banned for LTAP as there was no punishement i was going to be facing if i didnt leave?? i left because i couldn't be bothered dealing with remmy, he also repeatedly froze me during rp which made the whole experience even more annoying. Edit- I should also note i did not even attempt to rejoin the server til hours after the incident. And my previous ban was for leaving during someone raiding me who was deleting my programs hacking vtc etc to rejoin and check my balance before going to bed, which is what he means by second offence.

Last edited:

Remmy

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
Hi, Gustan.
The reason for the length of the ban is that you left both to avoid RP and to avoid punishment. Whilst I'd already given you a warning for FearRP you continued to break the rules within the RP scenario, you also called a sit mid way through the scenario I believe for "false warning" or something along those lines. When the staff member took the sit, they also saw you blatantly breaking the FearRP rule. After being told multiple times to stop doing what you were doing, you still continued to break FearRP, a few seconds into the sit you called you left the game. Therefore, you left to avoid the RP scenario you were in as well as to avoid any potential punishment from continued breaking of the rules.

I did make a mistake in the ban reason, I should've put Class B, since this is the second time you've left to avoid RP. The first time you lied to me in the sit claiming your game had crashed, eventually after questioning you for a while you admitted to leaving to avoid RP. I should've also included FearRP into the reason.

You mention that I froze you constantly, this was because you were playing the flash job and were moving around so that it was hard to speak to you. I warned you verbally several times to stop breaking FearRP, I even changed my chat advert to "Face the wall, please abide by FearRP".

Overall, I felt this length of ban was necessary, I waited a full 10 minutes for you to reconnect, as is advised in the punishment guidelines, and I feel this length should stop you from breaking this rule in future.

Thank you for taking the time to make an appeal, best of luck.

Herr Kvarkar

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Dec 19, 2020
Appeal Denied

Hi @Ambien

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

Considering the fact that this is your second offence and the reason behind the ban is justified, I will be denying you appeal as I believe a ban for 3 days is more than fair.

You may not re-appeal, wait out your ban.​

Status
Not open for further replies.