Gustav Discord Appeal #3 (god please have mercy this time)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob "Gustav" Smith

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 28, 2022
Your Discord name & tag: sammysammer

What server is this for, Network, CityRP, SCP or MRP?: All.

Permanent Discord ID (see format thread for help): 780471288010899527

Date of ban (if known): August 31 (said september 31 by mistake in my last appeal)

Reason for ban (if known): I'm not able to provide any screenshots of the exact thing i said, but i was banned for "inappropriate behavior". I was in mess hall and said "Kinhea Preorder". After this i went to bed and when i woke up i got a message from Cloak saying "not sure why you decided to say that in discord, I will be banning you as a result, thanks." after which i got permabanned from all the CN servers.

715632d079d352e30ea5f567eb29b5e5 (1).png

Who banned you?: Cloak, at the time Community Leader

Prior to this, have you ever been banned off Discord?: Nope.

Why should we remove your ban from Discord? (50 words minimal): I belive this ban was partially unfair. I've been told i was banned for "inciting hysteria", while I do aknowledge that me saying that could have started some sort of negative inappropriate response in mess hall, it didn't. I was only punished for this 5 hours after i sent the message probably because someone told cloak. I belive this sort of punishment for a minor offense that didn't cause any harm at that moment didn't deserve a permanent ban from the discord server. Being in the discord server is a pretty important part of playing on the server, especially because I'm currently in CI, and I belive me returning to the server wouldn't upset anybody.

198d1ab29386ffc65981b6fa2ee39198.png

I don't know how ventz got this false information about me, because the most "associated" i've ever been with ban evaders is just having darren on my friends list. About ~4 months ago i was in a discord server primarily inhabited by rule breakers because i got invited by darren, but i left a short while after because it was just a toxic environment filled with nsfw content and because of a certain person (which i won't mention) who doxxed some of my friends was in that server. I've never ban evaded on SCP RP or helped people evade bans. After i've cut connections to these communities, i've been playing SCP RP normally with barely any rule breaking in the last half a year. Regarding my second appeal's response :

ff19156b0faa0e9ba072aa1197855e63.png

In my last appeal I was being completely truthful, as I have never had any connections to ban evaders apart from being in that discord server and being friends with Darren which is a completely personal thing, as we don't really talk about SCP RP anymore. As for adding Yeke to the GCs, i apologise deeply for annoying him with my shenanigans, as i had no malicious intent when adding him to the GCs and did it purely for comedic effect, which was very stupid of me.

Last edited:

Canoon

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Jul 23, 2022
Appeal Denied

Hi,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

Like your last appeals, your still not being honest.

At this stage, the Network Leadership team do not believe the community would be well served by having you on the platform. I'm sorry, your history speaks volume, and there are only so many chances one can have.​

Status
Not open for further replies.