Gustavo Gus Ban appeals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gustavo Gus

Aug 3, 2022
Your in-game name: Gustavo Gus

Your SteamID: 76561198835150818

Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198835150818

Date of ban: 2022-08-11

What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): macro/scripting

Who banned you: #Yeke

Ban length?: 1 Week

What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK

Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/

What will you do to stop this from happening again: The next time I have to AFK(Leave My Pc) I will leave the Server/Game till im available to be active and ready to continue playing on the server.

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned?: Yes I have before

Why should you be unbanned: This has been my first time being banned for this reason, and have never been aware that this is an 1 week bannable offense... I had to leave my pc for around 18 Minutes for family reasons, not knowing I would be AFK for that long. I had no intentions of Hacking/Glitching using the console with + and - thing, and was previously told by an admin that was ok to use ( At the time I did not know of this rule, hence why I unfortunately I did it this time).

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I cannot promise/guarantee that I wont be warned/banned again, but for this offence(Rule) I will defiantly not do this again knowing the severity of it.

Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
I really enjoy playing on this server and enjoying playing with my freinds while Roleplaying, and have been trying to put in a lot of work to show of my skills and my abilities around the foundation trying to be higher ranks.

Yeke

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Mar 20, 2022
Good Evening @Gustavo Gus,

Thank you for taking the time to appeal, so in order to explain the situation.

I was on my CI Character temporarily to check if a CI COM was on for a raid auth and at that point after spectating all CI, I saw you spinning in circles, of which to test if this was a +left/+right, I used my physgun and placed you on the floor, of which you continued to spin, of which you came back, unfortunately due to the guidelines for Marco/Scripting, this offense is not eligible for a verbal warning, as such a week ban was issued.

However I do not how apologetic you were during the sit, I personally feel you should receive at minimum a reduction, however this is at the discretion of Server Leadership.

Please note for future reference that using any macros / scripts for any function within the server will result in a ban.

Kindest Regards.
Yeke

Foxatron

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Apr 16, 2022

Complaint Response

Hello @Gustavo Gus

Thankyou for taking the time to appeal your ban on our forums .
The only way I could possibly remove this ban is if you were to give my the name of the staff member that told you , you could use a macro/script; feel free to find me on discord and send me the name .

Kind regards, Foxatron.​

Status
Not open for further replies.