Not open for further replies.

Gustavo Gus

Aug 3, 2022

Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): seifsssz

For how long have you played on CG SCP-RP: 11 months

In what country are you located?: EGYPT

Time zone: UTC

Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Gustavo Gus

Chaos name (include your rank): .Gustavo Gus /rank (alpha)

Civilian name: Gustavo Gus.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:437442545​

Do you have a mic?: YES

What server are you applying for?: [ UK ]​

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications​

: Yes this is my first application for GM.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?​

: yes i have but it wasn't with the intention of breaking the rules

Do you have any previous experience as a Gamemaster/Event Manager in a community?:​

- to be honest no but i used to help into many events other servers i used to organize the people and stuff i did my best to help with the event

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:​

- i did play into many roleplay servers and all of them were serious roleplay

How many hours can you be on everyday?:​

- 2 to 3 hours

Why do you want to become a Gamemaster on our server?:​

- to be honest i love the server and i love the community and i love making stuff like events and people try them and be happy because at the end that's why we all are here is to have fun and be happy

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:​

- i have a big feeling and hope that when i cooperate with the other Game masters we would make awesome events that everybody would love and enjoy

Please List 3 small event ideas (Which would involve at least one side of the server):​

- = title (surface war) description. the entirety of pinewood town know about the foundation and they have captured or find one of their scps and they decide to fortify the city and get geared up because they know the foundation is gonna strike. (notes) we can make the chaos insurgency help the town people

- = title (GOC RAGE) description. the GOC always wanted to kill SCPS they had enough of seeing people die by the name of testing so they decided to go inside the foundation ( undercover or raiding ) and kidnapped as much as SCPS as they can and then take them back to their base but the foundation goes after them and start raiding their base

- - title (cuteness overload) one day somehow SCP-999 get to have five kids and all of them look like him but smaller and cuter and they go around the facility and tickle everybody

Please List an Map change event idea (Involving both sides and the entire server)​

- (scp-076 AKA able) and (scp-682 AKA The Hard-to-Destroy Reptile) the two of them gone crazy they decided to fight each other once again and because of that the D block is destroyed and all of the D boys are out trying to escape. heavy containment is destroyed and the city is in chaos after the two fight each other to death but none of them actually wins they decided to team up and start killing everybody in the same time scp-079 got signal connection for one second so he leaked (scp-096 AKA shy guy) picture on PC in one of the houses in surface the reason why he got that one second signal is that when the two SCPS start fighting SCP-682 made an earthquake that made the signal jammers get destroyed and also made D block and heavy containment get destroyed

List an example mission for each of the following:​

O-1: MTF O-1 they would be at floor 3 with the ethics committee and making sure they're safe while they have a meeting with the 05 council also seeking shelter because of the SCP containment breach and the chaos at D block

A-1: MTF A-1 they would be with the 05 council making sure they're safe and trying to protect them from the chaos insurgency attack

Nu-7: MTF Nu-7 would be fighting (GOC)(if the foundation and the GOC are not hostiles then just helping MTF E-11) because the GOC want to take some of these SCPS so theMTF Nu-7 would be helping MTF E-11 to contain a SCPS

E-11: MTF E-11 are on surface getting helped by MTF Nu-7 to contain SCPS and making sure that 096 doesn't escape to the world

CI: the chaos insurgency decided to sneak to the foundation using vents to try to kidnap one of the 05 council or anyone of the ethics committee

Foundation Staff: the foundation staff is trying to fix the damage and also contain D block and D boys while maintaining order​

110d745b7d57a05930425d7adf679bf9.png
MY DOG Gustavo Gus LOVE YOU ALL

Last edited:

Darren

Jul 14, 2022
+Support
ive seen people call gustavo a minge however he genuinely insnt he put alot of work into that application he also does serious roleplay he doesnt mess with people his events are fun and i think he will be a solid addition to the GM team

'Blue'

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
Kuwait

+Support

Gus I know you really minge a lot but I do believe people can change, that’s why I’m giving you a +, now I want to see massive improvement when I see you next

Good luck

Last edited:

Deleted member 1285

= Neutral

Mediocre application, could always use more depth to the last six questions as they are all one sentence answers. The application shows a bit of creativity, although I would not say its outstanding to other's. The "Map Change" isn't a map change at all, its just a poorly thought combative event - My only words of advice is to redo all questions or to add more depth / detail to them. It's not great to be known as a minge, but I was also known as one and still am when I wrote my application, so that shouldn't set you back as long as you have good intentions for the GM team.

- Julien White

Gustavo Gus

Aug 3, 2022
= Neutral
= Neutral

Mediocre application, could always use more depth to the last six questions as they are all one sentence answers. The application shows a bit of creativity, although I would not say its outstanding to other's. The "Map Change" isn't a map change at all, its just a poorly thought combative event - My only words of advice is to redo all questions or to add more depth / detail to them. It's not great to be known as a minge, but I was also known as one and still am when I wrote my application, so that shouldn't set you back as long as you have good intentions for the GM team.

- Julien White

thank you for your advice and i appreciate it so much i meant that we should have some destruction in heavy containment and D block that can make D boys escape and make heavy pretty much destroyed i have really a lot of good ideas but if i'm gonna talk about them that's gonna take a while but anyway actually if i get accepted i'm willing to describe all of the details with the other game masters. anyway thank you so much man appreciate the comment and love you ❤️

Broda

Game Master
Game Master
Mar 20, 2022
-Support
I rarely leave these, But you've been repeatedly asked by staff to not post your shitpost documents in peoples offices and other corkboards. Giving you GM? That will be a TERRIBLE idea. Surprised you aren't banned yet.

xelius

Jan 3, 2023
cell 4
- Support

As it stands, you are the biggest minge on the server... that's really all there is to it.

Gustavo Gus

Aug 3, 2022
-Support
You are a fun person to be around but GM holds alot of power and you should not minge when you get GM
yes i know i'm a minge but i don't know why everybody think i'm gonna be a minge with the powers the simplest thing that would happen if i mine is to get my GM removed but anyway i understand you fully i don't think i interacted seriously with you before so that's why you're saying that anyway thank you for the comment i'll try to improve myself

Alex Bones

Apr 18, 2022
Application Denied

Hi @Gustavo Gus ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a Gamemaster application.

Unfortunately, due to the fact that your application is lacking detail and depth, I will be denying this application. suggest reconsidering some of the events and enhancing your reputation within the network.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks

Kind regards,
Alex Bones​

Status
Not open for further replies.