Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob "Gustav" Smith

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 28, 2022
Information

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:244659030
Discord name: sammysammer
For how long have you played on CG SCP: A little over or under 2 years.
In what country are you located?: Romania ??
Time zone: GMT+2
Character name(s): All of my characters are named Bob Gustav Smith, other names i've had in the past are Theodore Williams III and Rob Banks
Civilian name: Bob Gustav Smith
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Do you have a mic?:
Yes but i almost never use it.
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
I am holding the rank of CI Beta and TEU CPL, and i have held the ranks of E11 PVT, Nu7 PVT and UNGOC CPL
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
I currently have 0 active warns and 1 active ban (in the last 6 months) for severe toxicity.

Application

Why are you applying for Security Captain?

I am applying for the position of Security Captain as i belive i meet all the necessary criteria to be part of the security leadership, and I wish to obtain this role in order to generally improve gensec by actively hosting tryouts for licenses and disciplining the security department. On a side note, i want to get captain in order to build up my reputation over the course of several months to be able to apply for a higher position.

What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:

I belive i am suitable for the role of security captain as i have a strong background in combative based roles in other communities. In the past i have held positions of high power in regiment like groups or clans in other videogames, where my primary responsibilities were hosting tryouts and managing a small community. I have also played on SCP-RP for a long time, and have experience in other regiments and general server knowledge.

What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:

Security Captains have multiple responsibilities in roleplay. First of all, they have authority over all other GENSEC personnel (excluding chief of security), and they must make sure all D block related operations are running smoothly. Second of all, they have the power to ban people from security jobs, and they must use this to punish misbehaviour accordingly. This might be considered out of roleplay but they also regularly host tryouts for HWL and Riot Control licenses.

Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Bob Gustav Smith (different then the other 3 Gustavs), born in Karlstad, Sweden, joined the police force at the age of 23, throughout several years of service he eventually achieved the rank of poliskommisarie or police comissar. Eventually, following an incident regarding police brutality Gustav was fired from the police force, but due to his experience he was able to be hired as a bodyguard for a high profile oil baron in the middle east. He was eventually contacted by a hiring manager from the SCP Foundation to join the organisation as part of the security department.​

Last edited:

Fritzgerald

Nov 3, 2022
-Support
It looks rushed and not enough.
Haven't seen you around.
(multa bafta in viitor)

MiQrzs

Donator
Dec 4, 2022
-Support
Looks rushed (doesnt seem like you put alot of effort into it)
Never saw you

sasuke0115

Nov 24, 2023
+Support seen you around and hard working individual.
Bafta boss. Si cred ca e utc+2. Nus sunt sigur

Cary “Raven”

Jun 26, 2023
GSD logo.png

APPLICATION DENIED

Thank you for showing interest in the role of GSD Captain but after careful consideration we have come to the conclusion that you are not ready for the responsibilities of a member of Gensec Leadership. I’m sorry to announce that your application has been DENIED. Contact me on discord (dontorro) if you would like further information on your verdict.

You may re-apply in two weeks.

Kind regards
Chief of Security Cary “Raven”​

Status
Not open for further replies.