H4rveys ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

harvey

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 3, 2021
Your in-game name:ABT H4rvey 5-6
Your SteamID: Steam ID: 76561199121751592.
Your steam community link
Date of ban: 03/02/2021
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect):i got banned for killing multiple people with a grenade by a miss click mass rdm
Who banned you: Ricky hawking
Ban length?: 2 weeks
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url):MilitaryRP Rules | Civil Gamers Community
What will you do to stop this from happening again: dont use grenades where a lot of people are and don't hold a grenade for no reason.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? yes but only a few times.
Why should you be unbanned: Because i think i should be unband because i really like playing gmod and it was a miss click.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?:i have re read the rules to ensure i don't break another rule.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?: Because this is by far the best server ive came across and ye I've made a lot of new friends and really enjoy playing.
Thanks Harvey.

Last edited:

Ricky Hawking

MRP Supporter
Dec 26, 2020
Hi Harvey

Before I banned you I had a little talk with you and you genuinely seemed sorry for what you did. But you stating that It was an accident is false you didn't just do this once you did it twice in the span of 5 minutes. I don't agree with you being unbanned but I do think your sentence can be reduced.

• Wow
Reactions: harvey and fiski69

harvey

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 3, 2021
ye the 1st grenade didnt kill as many as the second one which was the main reason i got banned which was a miss click but ye im not asking for an unban i just would love to see it reduced cause i really like playing on the server. The second grenade had over 10 kills and the second one was the miss click and ik i shouldnt have a grenade out it was stupid of me and ive readlise that i shouldnt run around with a grenade cause u know 1 miss click gets u banned for 2 weeks if kills. but ye it was a silly thing to do but i dont think it should be 2 weeks so thats why i appealed.
the sooner i can start playing the better really cause its the only game i play ive not stopped playing it cause its so fun so ye im sorry about everything ive done on the server i wont do it again plus i want to build some fobs aha
also i have 152 hours on the game in 2 weeks of playinmg proof that i love the sever cause its the only server i play so id appreciate alot if i could get a reduce

Last edited:

Falcon

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Dec 21, 2020
Devon
en.wikipedia.org
Ban Reduced

I have spoken to Ricky and we have agreed your ban will be reduced to 1 week based on the fact you have apologized and seem to want to contribute to the community. We may not be as lenient in the future.

Reactions: harvey
Status
Not open for further replies.