Denied Hacking level change of CC/NHC/SR

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MOIST_

Jun 24, 2022
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
Revert CC/NHC/Server rooms Hacking level from inpenetratable (lvl5) To strong or either lvl 3.

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?: I think so, but this is different because it goes into further detail on the issues related to hacking.

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
  1. Actually makes hacking into NHC/CC/Server rooms possible, which is currently nearly impossible, and with a hacking upgrade, as the problems include being heard from all throughout base and taking too long.
  2. Makes spies more useful.

Possible Negatives of the suggestion: Hacking becomes slightly easier, but it remains extremely difficult.

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted: I believe it should be brought back down to lvl 3 or 4 due making it lvl 5 is just making it near impossible even with a hacking upgrade and reasoning to bring hacking level up was "making it more harder" but at the moment its nearly impossible with the problems it can be HEARD across all of nwo and nato base and content team calling it a "skill issue" even tho the minimum time you could complete a lvl 5 is around 30s or 20s which in that time NWO or Nato is already alerted and your are basically dead you could try to do it when its pre war but you still gotta deal with people still in base and SC/NHC camping so overall I think hacking level should be lowered so actually majority of people can try to hack warfunds and not only those who are very good at it.

Upvote 1
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

ZLT49A

Civil Gamers Expert
Sep 26, 2021
+Support

Not to sound like a broken record but I don't know why this was changed in the first place.

'Kaz'

Jul 30, 2022
Suggestion Denied

Hi @MOIST_ , Your suggestion has been denied.

They're fine as is, no reason to change atm.

Thank you for taking the time to make a suggestion​

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: ZLT49A
Status
Not open for further replies.