Hacking tool no longer holsters when standing still / afk during a hack.

ZLT49A

Civil Gamers Expert
Sep 26, 2021
What does this suggestion change/add/remove: The Hacking tool doesn't get unequipped when you're afk too long while using it.

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?:
Yes, it was already a feature at one point but it no longer exists as I got it unequipped when hacking and standing still. It's the exact same suggestion as before, this realistically should've been a bug report but I can't make one and I wanted the issue fixed.

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):

Extremely easy to implement

QOL

"Enhances RP" ? as you would not lose your hacking tool in a real life situation because you stood still for a minute and a half.

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:

There are literally none. It is impossible for there to be one. Hacking tools are very limited now anyway so it will have virtually no effect on server performance. You could make the argument "just move around" but it's very easy to forget and newer players won't know about it. All round benefit to the server.

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:

Points made above. Oh also if possible try make the war end screen not appear while in the hacking menu as it blocks stuff.

Last edited:
Upvote 0