Developer
Developer
Mapping Team
Aug 28, 2021
Name: Harry
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:182824812
Previous Rank: SGM
Date of resignation?: Not sure, mid April I think

Why did you resign? I did not have enough time to balance it with my other responsibilities on the server. I had just received mapper and was NHC. I decided to prioritise mapping due to it being a more important thing for the community. Now I’ve learnt hot to balance my mapping tasks with my active roles and believe I can work as a GM again.

Prior to this resignation , have you ever been demoted or resigned?:

I have never resigned or been demoted from a staff role no.

Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned?:
Yes, I have received 2 bans over my time in the community none of these being recent. My last warning was September last year, I think I have improved with my behaviour and this is shown in my active role as a mapper for the community.

Why should you return / why can you now commit to being staff again?:

I believe MRP currently needs the game masters and support, now that I am used to having the role of mapper I know how to balance my time more effectively allowing for more tasks and flexibility. I believe that I was quite a good SGM when I held the role and I could greatly benefit the game master team on the server.

Thanks for reading,
Harry

Mr Duckie

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Mar 9, 2021
Hi Harry,

Thank you for taking the time to make a resignation appeal. I have decided to accept your appeal and reinstate you back as the rank of GM. Please contact myself or @Michiel-MV when you are next online to receive your roles.

Duckie

Status
Not open for further replies.