noodles1502

Do you have a mic?:
Yes! I use it all the time.

What server are you applying for?:
SCP-RP UK

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:

This is my second application. The first one can be found at
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
I have received 1 ban and a few warnings. All of which being relatively long ago.
1696616444531.png

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
I unfortunately do not have any experience as staff in any other communities. Though I have created communities in the past, that have gained 20-30 members. I have experience selecting the appropriate punishment for someone and following through with it.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
Yes I do! I am currently in GOC and have daily heavy/serious RP scenarios with all sort of people. These situations include meetings, interrogations, negotiations, events and many more. I was also ex E-11, dealing with events all the time. I used to do to lots of medical RP as well

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
I can be online around 5-6 hours on weekdays and 7-10 hours on weekends!

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:

The reason I want to become a moderator is because I genuinely want to improve the server. I want to be a good role model for any new players to the server, I want to try to improve people's RP experiences, I want to stop people that want to ruin other people's time on the server. Also I have noticed that the time that it takes to respond to a sit has been pretty high lately and it can be very annoying, especially when you are in a RP scenario or a situation where time can't be wasted, and I want to improve that!

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
I believe I am special over other applicants because I will go out of my way (even if I am doing something important) to help other people out. I am trusted with responsibilities and I know how how big an impact little mistakes can make. I am level headed and will view both sides of the story before making a decision. I am able to follow guidelines well, and I will take in and implement all advice given to me. I also know how to act professional and stop arguments from happening.
Notes:
I know I don't have the best reputation on the server back when I was a minge but I have been trying to improve with each step I take.

Cary “Raven”

Jun 26, 2023
+SUPPORT

You are very active and I you have good intentions. I’ve seen that you’re really trying to improve your reputation and I say, let him cook.

Hope you make it this time.

Nonky

Donator
Jun 15, 2023
Hi!
Thanks for making a moderator application.
Today I will be giving you a neutral.

+Active
+Good vtime

+/- Few overall interactions

Unfortunately I don't know you well enough to be able to give a proper verdict, however everything else in relation to your activity and application are good!

All the best,
Nonky

Edwin

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Jul 10, 2023

+Support

Last edited:

Auburn

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Group Moderator
Jan 2, 2023
+Support
  • Good Interactions
  • Well-formatted and Written App
  • Almost 2 months since last staff warning
  • Active
I think you would be a welcome addition to the staff team! Hope you get it!

'Blue'

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
Kuwait

+Support

Everything has been mentioned above

Good luck

Tarz

Nov 12, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi @noodles1502 ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.