harvey

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 3, 2021
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:580742932

Discord name: Harvey#9684

For how long have you played on MRP: 11 months

In what country are you located?: UK

Time zone: BST

NATO name (regiment and rank): PVT Harvey!

USSR name (regiment and rank): 10thsd CPT Soviet Harvey

Civilian name: H4rvey

Do you have a mic?: Yes

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/harveys-nhc-application.1487/ I have 2 NHC apps but it wont let me put my other one on for some reason.
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: Yes kicks for AFK quite a few warnings in the past and have been banned twice. I have regretted every warn/ban I have had on this server.
-
Do you have any experience as a high rank on MilitaryRP?: Yes I was a JAF CPT for 1 or 2 months.
-
What makes you the best candidate for High Command?: I'm active I'm a good leader from past wars I've lead. I also lead 10th in wars. I'm quite a harsh person so if someone does something I'm not happy with I would deal with it. I'm also good at dealing with situations that others wouldn't be able to deal with. I also work to the best of my ability in everything I do. I'd say I'm also pretty confident in what I do and I'd represent UHC and USSR to the best of my ability. I'd love to get the chance to experience UHC and prove to people that I'm fit for UHC and I'm more mature. I'd love to help every regiment with anything they needed.
-
List your in-game ranks on MRP: Moderator, war criminal. 10th SLT, SAS 1SGT
-
List your strengths and weaknesses: : My strengths: I'm a good tank driver. Good 2nd and 3rd gunner of a tank. I'm a good leader when leading wars have had a few major victory's and victory's. Good at ground to ground combat. Good at air to air combat. I'm active around 3-8 hours a day I'm also on in morning wars when there Isn't HC online which would help morning wars out. I stockpile tanks for 10th. I have also got good rule knowledge from reading the rules and past experiences of learning the rules. I'd say I'm approachable if someone needs something I try to help them out with it I don't just avoid doing things. I'm also an ex SCO so I have experience of a high rank.

my weaknesses are that I'm not the best at roster work but I'm improving. Also I say things and instantly regret it at times.

Thanks for giving your time up to read my application-10thsd CPT Harvey

Last edited:

Captain Rex

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 20, 2021
+/- support
+ you are active
+ nice person
- I feel like you havent been SLT for long in 10th so i think it would be better to develop and move up the ranks before applying for UHC, but good luck!

Last edited:
Reactions: harvey

Olegi

Jul 20, 2021
England
major +support

+active in game and in team speak
+good uhc application
+very good leader of 10th good at doing roster

+ gets up at like 6 to stock pile tanks so for uhc he could build fobs early morning

- never seen you lead a war so have no idia if you are any good
- -̶ ̶a̶c̶t̶i̶v̶i̶t̶y̶ ̶s̶p̶i̶k̶e̶s̶ ̶h̶a̶p̶p̶e̶n̶ ̶q̶u̶i̶t̶e̶ ̶a̶ ̶b̶i̶t̶ ̶e̶.̶g̶.̶ ̶g̶o̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶a̶f̶k̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶c̶o̶r̶n̶e̶r̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶1̶0̶t̶h̶ ̶b̶u̶n̶k̶s̶ ̶i̶n̶s̶t̶e̶a̶d̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶s̶w̶i̶t̶c̶h̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶c̶i̶v̶ happens later on

- 10th needs more co's and nco's you are a good co but if you leave then i don't see 10th getting any better any time soon

best of look getting high command i think you could defiantly get it but you need to think about 10th steal devision and make sure that it has a good roster of nco's and co's before you leave, i don't want 10th to die as i believe it is one of the most important regiments which the USSR needs to function

best of look with everything in the future -Olegi

Last edited:

harvey

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 3, 2021
- activity spikes happen quite a bit e.g. going afk in the corner of 10th bunks instead of switching to civ

The activity thing is late at night at like 1 in the morning also its for the stockpile in the morning

Michiel-MV

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Group Moderator
Jan 1, 2021
Belguim
+/- neutral
+Active
+Mature

-You just became a 10th SLT and i feel 10th losing an CO would not be the best thing for the regiment atm.
+/- I have seen you lead NATO and you did decent to good but I haven't seen you lead USSR.

Good Luck

TSCompass

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 29, 2020
+Support
+Active
+Mature
+Done great work in 10th as a CO
+Seen lead on a small scale (leading tanks)

Haven't personally seen you lead a war for USSR so next time we are both online we can make that happen!

Chad Power

Civil Gamers Expert
Aug 8, 2021
~ neutral
+Active
-just became SLT and 10th needs active COs atm.
~never seen you lead

Headbutt

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 21, 2021
+Support
proper geez

don has been trying for fucking ages

needs to be more solid and prove dominance

Valkon

Senior Game Master
Senior Game Master
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
+Support
-Very active on the USSR Side
-Done a lot for 10thSD
-10th do need CO's but I don't think this should prevent you from joining UHC
-Good maturity

-Not great to be applying as an SLT but given your committment to the USSR I'm willing to overlook that.

Best of luck buddy!

GSG9 STUN

CG Platinum VIP
Donator
Jan 17, 2021
-Support
Hello Harvey, I am giving you a -support unlike the other people who don’t read applications, check quality and just splash green text and input +support with the same old bullshit. Here are the reasons why I am giving you a -support.

Application Standard
Your application is considerably weak meeting only 433 ish words and that includes the questions. Minimum effort standard for an application. If you want a HC role then put in more effort as a 14 year old could write more in 20 minutes. It feels like I am reading one of those primary school books with like 2 sentences on the page and no detail. Tell the reader how you are good for the role and what makes you standout. The More detail the more words on the page.

Attitudes
Your attitudes to things are questionable in my eyes. I know I don’t play MRP much anymore but you haven’t changed too much and I can see that. I will point out the main issues worded in your application, those being that you are a “harsh person” and “a good leader”. I have no doubt that you have great war tactics and plans but that is just 20% of a HC member’s role. You need to create RP and run the team you are in command of and make sure the USSR works. 95% of people who apply for HC don’t give a flying fuck about this and resign a few weeks later due to boredom or because they wonder why the team is dying. I understand UHC needs people but quality has always been better than quantity in my eyes for keeping command structures afloat.

Anyway back to your attitude as I drifted off a bit. Your harshness I would rate a 3/10 as you are too much of a giggly child in my eyes and whenever someone mentions your name to me that is the first thing I think of, you and JAF or someone else having a laugh. When the term harsh words spring to mind you are not the first person I associate with the term. I know for a fact that even if you are trying to be harsh most people would find it hard to take you seriously

Leadership is also a big thing surrounding you. Credit where it is due people do follow your lead but is it in the right way? By that I mean is it serious and not in a mingy way or environment. Please develop your leadership experience points further as I would be intrigued to hear in detail about some of your leadership examples and experiences to counteract my point and prove me wrong.

Conclusion
You're a good lad Harvey but your not the best fit for HC in my eyes at this time due to my encounters with you and just reading your application. Your war plans and efforts I am sure are fantastic but HC also needs discipline, consistency and the ability to create unique RP experiences. You should improve these if you wish to be a HC member that stands out and can really pull the weight of the USSR.

As a send of, I wish you best of luck with your application and If you do get accepted into the HC team then reflect on these points and you will be on your way to improving and prevailing as a top HC member.

Kind Regards Volkov Blackwood

'Kyzent

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
https__clothingcivilserversnet_imgs_axfzarp0272wkexupng.png

https__clothingcivilserversnet_imgs_ylzogepfniqcpjtspng.pngMRP High Command Verdicthttps__clothingcivilserversnet_imgs_ylzogepfniqcpjtspng.pngtoppng.com-line-design-png-1600x264.png
-Support
Semi-active ingame
active in ts3
not HC material for now
horrible leadership
toppng.com-line-design-png-1600x264.png

in overall conclusion, i do not believe your ready for UHC, people thinks its about leading wars and get ez maj vic but its not like that, its about hard working members who are trying to improve the USSR by popularities and vitural skills, just because you know how to drive a tank and destroy enemy vehicles that makes you a proffessional tank driver or gunner in 10th but UHC needs someone to overlook the team, managing the USSR's health and monitoring CO's, im not on every 24/7 to check peoples activity and performace but i do know about ur pass exepriance in leaderships, you sound like terrified on voiceamps when your losing the war and using voiceamps every 2 minutes makes people to mute you **no offense**, but there is always room for improvement although i need to see your leadership as 10th SLT, sidenote: you've recieved multiple rank skips in USSR from PFC to MSGT and 1SGT to JLT, i believe you should wait atleast a month after ur SLT promotion, do not take this personnal im only saying this because i want you to hear ur problems and weaknesses, you are a nice lad harvey but i need to go real on my verdicts

good luck on your high command application Mr Harvey.

https__clothingcivilserversnet_imgs_yakq1gh0mmpfwwchpng.png
- sultan regards 'Kyzent

harvey

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 3, 2021
unknown.png

Got a major victory in the 1st war of the day today. I understand with the voice amp thing where I use it to much I think if I got UHC I would try and focus on these things and I would try and be the best UHC to my ability.

Last edited:

Noah Kraus

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Jan 4, 2021
+Support
You are a very good CO in the 10thSD and will be sad to see you go. You are active in game and always stockpile tanks for us,you have outstanding leading capabilities which are more than fit for UHC, you have a lot of past experience as a CO which is suitable for UHC, you have very good documentation work which is very helpful for UHC, you are also very mature.

Also just to say 10th CO team is now strong and even though Harvey will be missed the CO team will still survive.

Good Luck
Regards
Noah

Last edited:

CL4P-TP

MRP Patriot
Donator
Jan 12, 2021
England
+Support
-Mature