Accepted Have a discussion with UAF and SWB CO+ for balance and bug concerns

This suggestion has been accepted for future development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kamil

Civil Gamers Expert
Oct 17, 2021
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
Let's both sides at this current moment in time, work with staff to discuss any necessary balance changes required because there are some big issues that both sides would like to fix and getting them to agree on a way of making things balanced would be awesome (just like chad did with me and harry). I am not going to go into many specifics here because I know full well that if I write specifics for one side, the other side will cry about it regardless of how valid it is.
Some I AM going to specify are, KA52 and Kiowa being unbalanced and MI and Comanche canons being very silly.

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
Less coping from both sides
Better piloting experience for pilots, especially new ones.

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
Infantry will not be happy with heli changes unless the helis get removed
This will take some time as not everyone will agree on changes and they will likely have to be tweaked over time.

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
Pretty pretty please at least CONSIDER fixing some issues because there are so many heli complaints right now, both to do with bugs and balance issues. Getting them discussed together between both sides will merit everybody, please just give us a chance for some proper input.

Upvote 1
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.

MAXTAWAN

Jun 4, 2022
+Support
Mi cannon makes me wanna cry myself to sleep in a corner sometimes.

el zapso

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Sep 4, 2021
+support
Helis have been changed after the rebalancing we need another one

Jack G

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Feb 19, 2021
Suggestion Accepted

Hi Kamil, Your suggestion has been accepted. I will be in contact shortly to discuss a schedule when we can discuss the changes you want to see. Although I can not promise changes, we'll look over rebalancing.​

Status
Not open for further replies.