Denied Helicopter buff!!

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

el zapso

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Sep 4, 2021
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
Make the kiowa handling and speed like it used to be and the fire speed

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
Easier to fly, and other people can actually dogfight with it without needing long time experience

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
I dont see why we shouldn’t make the kiowa actually flyable, they fixed the handling on the ka52

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
Because kiowa is a small a heli and it makes sense for it to be fast and not a heavier heli than the blackfoot

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

Harry

Developer
Developer
Mapping Team
Aug 28, 2021
-support
Skill issue, flew the Kiowa and killed 7 helis in one war with it. We don’t complain about the KA50 yet it’s the shittest heli I’ve ever flown

el zapso

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Sep 4, 2021
-support
Skill issue, flew the Kiowa and killed 7 helis in one war with it. We don’t complain about the KA50 yet it’s the shittest heli I’ve ever flown
Why are you comparing the ka50 to the kiowa? The ka52 equivalent is supposed to be the kiowa, for the ka50 its the gunship

Just to add before anyone else sais, they made the ka52 easier to fly, meanwhile because we get one extra kiowa it automatically means it’s supposed to be the shittiest heli to fly meanwhile having the same fire rate as the shittiest swb heli
?

Hoxton

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 2, 2022
-support

• Sad
Reactions: el zapso

Valkon

Senior Game Master
Senior Game Master
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
-support

Pilots aren't the main characters

el zapso

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Sep 4, 2021
can’t even ask for balancing of helis in ohio, smh, yall realiese nwo helis are more fun and all im asking for is for the kiowa to be more fun to fly for newer players, the fire rate is also a problem but im not asking for it to be as good as the ka52

If something like a ka52 got added to uan I know for a fact SWB or Nwo would never accept that because they know its a better mini blackfoot

m0ka

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 6, 2022
can’t even ask for balancing of helis in ohio, smh, yall realiese nwo helis are more fun and all im asking for is for the kiowa to be more fun to fly for newer players, the fire rate is also a problem but im not asking for it to be as good as the ka52

If something like a ka52 got added to uan I know for a fact SWB or Nwo would never accept that because they know its a better mini blackfoot
fax

Rob Boss

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 15, 2022
just because nirvan gave this a -support, I'm going to +support without any context

sahns

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
Norway
Easier to fly, and other people can actually dogfight with it without needing long time experience
the whole fun part is that it takes a while to learn, it wouldnt be fun if everyone was instantly good at flying.

Astolfo

MRP War Veteran
Jun 12, 2021
Suggestion Denied

Hi @el zapso , Your suggestion has been denied.

We believe that currently the Kiowa is balanced to the other side's equivalent and sits at a reasonable balance with other helicopters.​

Status
Not open for further replies.