Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:526464741

Discord name: Helios#5480

For how long have you played on CG SCP: Around 8-10 months

In what country are you located?: Wales

Time zone: BST

Character name(s): Freelancer, Helios

Civilian name: Defo not Mercy

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA

Do you have a mic?: No however I don't believe that an SCP such as 096 should require a mic due to the sounds that the swep already makes I have also never heard a 096 player speak/make sounds with their mic
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: Sadly I have; x2 rdm, x1 ardm, x2 failrp
-
What makes you suitable for SCP-096?: I would be suitable for 096 because I love sitting and waiting for the perfect time to strike I also love watching as somebody screams because they see me running at them knowing that they can't stop it. I truly love the whole concept of SCP-096 and how he works in game. I don't mess around and I follow the rules and 096's lore rules too!
-
What is the usual behavior of SCP-096 when pacified?: His usual behavior is to sit down in a corner with his head facing down crying
-
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?: SCP-096 is allowed to go anywhere only if his target is there meaning yes he can beeline straight to D-Block.
-
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process:
096 gets agroed
096 hunts for the person who saw him
096 kills the person
096 then sits down with his hands on his face
A member of MTF then come with a bucket and place it on his head
An MTF member uses the SCP cuffs to cuff him
096 will attempt to get his helmet off
E-11 then takes 096 back to his CC
096 then gets recontained and 096 looks back at the wall waiting for his time to strike.

Cassius

Feb 15, 2022
Hey! @Helios please answer all questions otherwise your application may be denied.

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):

Highest regards,
Cassius

Alpha Toon

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 9, 2021
APPLICATION DENIED

Hello @Helios !
Thank You for taking the time to make an application!

Your application was denied due to not answering a question in the format as well as answering one of the questions incorrectly. I suggest reading up on the rules of SCP 096 and reading into how SCP 096 works on the server.

You may reapply in 4 days

Kind Regards,
Alpha​

Status
Not open for further replies.