Hello people

Eisenhower

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 6, 2022
Dear @roach3 ,
The Garry's Mod Roleplay community has been a vibrant and active part of the Garry's Mod gaming scene for many years. It offers players a unique sandbox environment where they can engage in various roleplaying scenarios, such as law enforcement, emergency services, or civilian life. The community is known for its creativity, allowing players to create their own narratives and experiences within the game.

The Garry's Mod Roleplay community encompasses a wide range of servers, each with its own rules, themes, and player bases. Some servers aim for realistic roleplaying experiences, while others embrace more fantastical or unconventional scenarios. The community is typically organized into different factions, groups, or organizations, and players often interact and collaborate within these structures.

The success and enjoyment of the Garry's Mod Roleplay community largely depend on the server and community you join. Some servers have active and dedicated staff members who enforce rules and maintain a positive atmosphere, fostering engaging roleplaying experiences. However, as with any online community, there can also be issues such as toxic behavior, rule-breaking, or server instability that may detract from the overall experience.

It's worth noting that the state of the Garry's Mod Roleplay community can evolve over time, with new trends, communities, and updates to the game influencing its dynamics.

Kind regards,
@Eisenhower

Last edited:

Mango

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 2, 2021
Dear @roach3 ,
The Garry's Mod Roleplay community has been a vibrant and active part of the Garry's Mod gaming scene for many years. It offers players a unique sandbox environment where they can engage in various roleplaying scenarios, such as law enforcement, emergency services, or civilian life. The community is known for its creativity, allowing players to create their own narratives and experiences within the game.

The Garry's Mod Roleplay community encompasses a wide range of servers, each with its own rules, themes, and player bases. Some servers aim for realistic roleplaying experiences, while others embrace more fantastical or unconventional scenarios. The community is typically organized into different factions, groups, or organizations, and players often interact and collaborate within these structures.

The success and enjoyment of the Garry's Mod Roleplay community largely depend on the server and community you join. Some servers have active and dedicated staff members who enforce rules and maintain a positive atmosphere, fostering engaging roleplaying experiences. However, as with any online community, there can also be issues such as toxic behavior, rule-breaking, or server instability that may detract from the overall experience.

It's worth noting that the state of the Garry's Mod Roleplay community can evolve over time, with new trends, communities, and updates to the game influencing its dynamics.

Kind regards,
@Eisenhower
1686644492133.png

• reaction_title.7
Reactions: Nathaniel Brown

Eisenhower

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 6, 2022
Dear all,
I would like to apologize for my use of AI in responding to roach3’s post on the Civil Networks forums.

I fully regret my actions and declare my determination to not use ChatGPT in future.

Kind regards,
Eisenhower

Boris Johnson

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
May 24, 2023
Dear all,
I would like to apologize for my use of AI in responding to roach3’s post on the Civil Networks forums.

I fully regret my actions and declare my determination to not use ChatGPT in future.

Kind regards,
Eisenhower
Dear Eisenhower,

I hope this letter finds you well. I am writing to address an important matter that requires your attention.

I would like to emphasize that ChatGPT, the AI language model developed by OpenAI, has the ability to generate original content without resorting to plagiarism. OpenAI has implemented stringent training methodologies and measures to ensure that ChatGPT upholds the highest standards of integrity and ethics. It is designed to provide accurate and reliable information while promoting originality and responsible usage.

ChatGPT's vast knowledge base is derived from a wide range of sources up until September 2021. It leverages computational analysis and natural language processing to provide informed and comprehensive responses to a variety of topics. Any similarities in content, if they exist, are purely coincidental, as ChatGPT does not engage in copying or duplicating existing material.

[Boris]

drako dormus

Game Master
Game Master
Oct 1, 2021
Dear Eisenhower,

I hope this letter finds you well. I am writing to address an important matter that requires your attention.

I would like to emphasize that ChatGPT, the AI language model developed by OpenAI, has the ability to generate original content without resorting to plagiarism. OpenAI has implemented stringent training methodologies and measures to ensure that ChatGPT upholds the highest standards of integrity and ethics. It is designed to provide accurate and reliable information while promoting originality and responsible usage.

ChatGPT's vast knowledge base is derived from a wide range of sources up until September 2021. It leverages computational analysis and natural language processing to provide informed and comprehensive responses to a variety of topics. Any similarities in content, if they exist, are purely coincidental, as ChatGPT does not engage in copying or duplicating existing material.

[Boris]
92% of this is made from ChatGpt Shame

Eisenhower

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 6, 2022
Dear Eisenhower,

[Boris]
Seems pretty sus, ngl.