Hello

Jimothy Leaderson

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 11, 2021
This is your 3rd forums introduction Connor, please do not continue to spam the forums or I will have to get you banned by Super Admin Doofy.

Chad Power

Civil Gamers Expert
Aug 8, 2021
Hello my fellow Civil Networkers, I am Connor also known as Jerusalem, formerly known as FUDGESICLE.

I hope you have a splendid day.

@Flames ?
Hello Connor!!! Nice to meet you :)

I will use this opportunity and introduce myself!!
My name is Chad Power, formerly known as Chadimir Power!
thank you for reading

Herr Kvarkar

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Dec 19, 2020
Hello my fellow Civil Networkers, I am Connor also known as Jerusalem, formerly known as FUDGESICLE.

I hope you have a splendid day.

@Flames ?
Hello, my name is Kvarkar. You are Connor, right? Nice to meet you. How are you today? I hope you're doing good. The weather is nice outside today. I like sunny days. Do you like sunny days too? I don't know what you like to do for fun, but I like watching TV and playing with my cat. What do you like to do? It's nice to talk to new people. Do you want to chat more?

Chad Power

Civil Gamers Expert
Aug 8, 2021
Hello, my name is Kvarkar. You are Connor, right? Nice to meet you. How are you today? I hope you're doing good. The weather is nice outside today. I like sunny days. Do you like sunny days too? I don't know what you like to do for fun, but I like watching TV and playing with my cat. What do you like to do? It's nice to talk to new people. Do you want to chat more?
Hello Kvarkar,

It's great to see a fellow developer in the Garry's Mod community! I'm also a big fan of cats, so it's cool to know we share that interest as well.
What kind of projects are you currently working on in Garry's Mod? Have you ever integrated cats into your creations? I think it would be fun to see some feline-inspired mods or add-ons in the game.

Looking forward to hearing more about your work and cat-related experiences!

Herr Kvarkar

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Dec 19, 2020
Hello Kvarkar,

It's great to see a fellow developer in the Garry's Mod community! I'm also a big fan of cats, so it's cool to know we share that interest as well.
What kind of projects are you currently working on in Garry's Mod? Have you ever integrated cats into your creations? I think it would be fun to see some feline-inspired mods or add-ons in the game.

Looking forward to hearing more about your work and cat-related experiences!
Nice to meet you! I'm happy to see another Garry's Mod developer who likes cats. Cats are awesome, aren't they? I don't really know what kind of projects I am working on right now. Have you ever made anything in Garry's Mod with cats in it? Maybe you could create some cool mods or add-ons inspired by cats. I think that would be really neat! I love cats too, they're so cute and playful. Do you have a cat? I have a cat named Bingus, xe's really friendly and cuddly. Anyway, it's nice to talk to you and learn more about your work. Let's keep in touch and share our love for cats!