Henrik's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Henrik

Aug 13, 2023
Norway
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): Henrik
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 1W4D Total and 1D3H last month
In what country are you located?: Norway
Time zone: GMT+1
NATO name (regiment and rank): PVT Zeus
NWO name (regiment and rank): AOR LTCOL Agent-02
Civilian name: Civilian Henrik
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:99507444
Discord ID: henrik69
Do you have a mic?: Yes
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- No I haven't

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

- Yes, I have 2 warnings, one for FearRP and NLR, the first was when I first joined in August and I didn't know what fearrp really was. And the NLR warning was a stupid misunderstanding from my side.

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:

- Yes, I have been in most ranks you can obtain in different servers such as Manager, Head Moderator, Admin, and Super Admin.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:

- Yes, I have multiple hours in both Garry's mod and FiveM so I have a great understanding of what serious RP is.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:

- As of now, I average about 3-4 hours a day. I can maintain that during weekdays and in weekends I can maintain more hours aswell.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:

- When I saw that staff was needed on the server I decided I would give it a try and see how it is to staff on this server, I have played for a great while now and I am really starting to enjoy playing on the server. And of course, I generally just want to be on and help out the new and old players on the server so everyone has a great time.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:

- I believe that with my previous experience with staffing on other servers, I have a good understanding of how to deal with people and hard situations. I always try to resolve a problem as quickly and fairly as possible for everyone so they can enjoy their time on the server without having to deal with problems. As I stated previously I have been staff on multiple servers and one of the main reasons I do it is because I love to help people out and make sure everyone is having a good time, i have used a lot of time staffing and I really enjoy it and I hope I will be able to enjoy it again on this server.

Thank you for your time reading this application and I look forward to your replies :)

AOR LTCOL Henrik (Agent-02)
Referred by Magnus

Alex

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jun 30, 2021
England
Application Accepted

Hi Henrik,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.