Henrik's SC Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Henrik

Aug 13, 2023
Norway
Which server are you applying for? (UK/US): UK
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:99507444
Discord name: Henrik (AOR LTCOL Agent-02)
For how long have you played on MRP: Since August
In what country are you located?: Norway
Time zone: GMT+1
NATO name (regiment and rank): PVT Henrik the 2nd
NWO name (regiment and rank): AOR LTCOL Agent-02
Civilian name: ER PVT Henrik
Do you have a mic?: Yes

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- No

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- I have 2 warns

Do you have any experience as a high rank on MilitaryRP?:
- Other than being LTCOL in AOR I have not held any other high-ranking ranks within NWO.

What makes you the best candidate for High Command?:
- During my time now as RC I have gained a fair amount of experience with leading wars and managing regiments, I have been gone for a little while but I'm back and will have a lot of time to be active and lead. I have the ability to be calm and respectful in stressful times and help out where I'm needed.

List your in-game ranks on MRP:
- NWO - LTCOL
- NATO - EX-RSM

List your strengths and weaknesses:
Strenghts:

- I am a calm and collected person
- Friendly
- I am a fast learner
- Mature person

Weaknesses:

- I suck at flying helicopters as i have little to no experience with it.
- I don't have the most time spent on leading wars

Please give some lore about your HC character and what storylines they would be involved in:
- Henrik was born in Norway in the year 1989, where he was raised and born on a farm out in the forest, at a very young age he was surrounded by hunters and farmers who showed him the wilderness and what it had to offer, when he turned 10 years old he was given his first ever rifle to which he used for hunting in the woods, he became a good shot and already at 16 years old he was one of the best hunters in the area where he was born.

When Henrik turned 20 years old, he was enlisted in the Norwegian army for a few years before he was sent down to Afghanistan as a military backup unit for the USA Army. Henrik was stationed out in Afghanistan for a few months. One night, Henrik and his squad, along with some American troops, were out on a mission when they were suddenly flanked by enemy troops, Henrik and his squad were ambushed from all sides and had slim to zero chance, this was also because the American troops left them behind to die. With just some luck, Henrik woke up the next day in another base, he had not ever seen this base, so he was introduced to NWO. Henrik gave all the information he had before he decided he would join AOR where he is still to this day but now as a LTCOL.

What are the responsibilities of HC in RP?:
- To be a great role model for the regiments and help them out.
- Enforce FOB building during peacetimes
- Should increase morale for everyone during both wars and peacetimes.
- Leading wars

What are the responsibilities of HC out of RP?:
- Keeping the regiments up to date with good documents and a healthy leadership
- That the regiments is keeping up their activity
- Be around and answer any questions people may have, and help out the regiments with anything they would need.

'HOUND'

Feb 12, 2023
Massive +Support
Henrik the ways you lead AOR while drako wasnt ingame really made you one of my favourites RC, your the person that inspires me to continue in AOR and reach higher levels, your ways of leading wars is impressive, so you deserve to become SC

• Love
Reactions: Henrik

drako dormus

Game Master
Game Master
Oct 1, 2021
massive + support

is one of the best RC's that i have worked with during my whole career in AOR , realy good at leading and doc working. sadly if he gets accepted he will leave me =(

also AOR ain't in a bad thing right now it is mainly that most of us are on loa for exams or finals

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Henrik

Vladislav

Game Master
Game Master
Donator
Aug 5, 2021
Youre mothers bedroom
hi henrik

your app looks promising and though we haven't had many interaction they were mostly positive. but unfortunately i cant +support this app for few reasons

you've been gone for a long while, i even thought that u are leaving or something. though u said that u will increase your activity it still looks bad on the application.

imo AOR needs a bit more help rn. regimental activity has been picking up lately but it needs much more help from both RC's. there were more than few occasions where there was no aor on or only rc. i obviously dont know all the details about regimental health but according to few sc that i've been speaking to it needs some help.

your experience is probably the biggest issue with this app rn. it would be far better if you grew more accustomed with entire nwo through being more active, engaging more with players, leading a few wars and etc. majority of nwo has no interactions with you unless it came down to arrests and what not.

for these reasons i have to -support this app.
best of luck

LeviCN

Mar 15, 2023
Neutral +/-
Good guy overall
Leading wars
AOR regimental health

Hey there, in my opinion, you are a good candidate for SC. However, you haven't shown yourself to be a leader which is a massive part of being High Command. As said above, AOR needs help at the moment with a lack of numbers (mostly RC being on). I recommend that you should now try interact with a lot of people as I have seen not many people know you and begin leading wars for NWO on a whole. Once AOR and leading are sorted, I am sure you will be a great addition to SC. Thanks.

Henrik

Aug 13, 2023
Norway
Neutral +/-
Good guy overall
Leading wars
AOR regimental health

Hey there, in my opinion, you are a good candidate for SC. However, you haven't shown yourself to be a leader which is a massive part of being High Command. As said above, AOR needs help at the moment with a lack of numbers (mostly RC being on). I recommend that you should now try interact with a lot of people as I have seen not many people know you and begin leading wars for NWO on a whole. Once AOR and leading are sorted, I am sure you will be a great addition to SC. Thanks.
hi henrik

your app looks promising and though we haven't had many interaction they were mostly positive. but unfortunately i cant +support this app for few reasons

you've been gone for a long while, i even thought that u are leaving or something. though u said that u will increase your activity it still looks bad on the application.

imo AOR needs a bit more help rn. regimental activity has been picking up lately but it needs much more help from both RC's. there were more than few occasions where there was no aor on or only rc. i obviously dont know all the details about regimental health but according to few sc that i've been speaking to it needs some help.

your experience is probably the biggest issue with this app rn. it would be far better if you grew more accustomed with entire nwo through being more active, engaging more with players, leading a few wars and etc. majority of nwo has no interactions with you unless it came down to arrests and what not.

for these reasons i have to -support this app.
best of luck

Hello, thank you for the reply, with how AOR was before when I joined back in August, and how it is now, it has gotten much better and the activity has increased positively. In the state it is now and with the low numbers of new players that is coming in, it is hard to increase the numbers drastically as we don't get enough new players. I wouldn't have made this application if I knew AOR wouldn't survive if I were to leave it and I am more than confident that the current CO's and the upcoming CO's will be able to help AOR further. I made sure to talk with both Dragon and Magnus and they agreed with me that the regiment is in a good enough state for me to apply for SC.

LeviCN

Mar 15, 2023
Hello, thank you for the reply, with how AOR was before when I joined back in August, and how it is now, it has gotten much better and the activity has increased positively. In the state it is now and with the low numbers of new players that is coming in, it is hard to increase the numbers drastically as we don't get enough new players. I wouldn't have made this application if I knew AOR wouldn't survive if I were to leave it and I am more than confident that the current CO's and the upcoming CO's will be able to help AOR further. I made sure to talk with both Dragon and Magnus and they agreed with me that the regiment is in a good enough state for me to apply for SC.
I understand where you are coming from here as AOR has improved since August however, even if AOR was not in a weak state, you still haven't shown much leadership skills. This means that I can not give you a +support in your application. As I previously stated, you are a great guy but are missing this one thing. I once again recommend to spend the next few weeks trying to lead as much as possible and show yourself as a good leader then im happy to give you a +support. My opinion stays at Neutral. Thanks

hj10wen

Game Master
Game Master
May 31, 2022
+Support
Active
Good With high ranks

Needs to Lead more wars

Mason

Jun 23, 2023

e69847ff43021e0a1dc725b9eac6a768.png

Dear @Henrik,

We want to express our gratitude for your interest in the position.

We are pleased to inform you that our team has reviewed your application and agrees that you are eligible to move to the next stage. We appreciate the time and effort you put into your application, and we are excited to learn more about your qualifications and experience.

Approved

Once again, we would like to thank you for your interest in the position.

Status
Not open for further replies.