Henry "King" Brown's Captain application [UK]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asain boi

Jul 1, 2023
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:594340115
Discord name: tsumr_ashentsu
For how long have you played on CG SCP: About 7 months.
In what country are you located?: Egypt.
Time zone: GMT+3
Character name(s): Fat Lord (CI) Henry "King" Brown (Foundation) Lord Fat (GOC)
Civilian name: Jason Peterson.
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK.
Do you have a mic?:
- Yes.
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- E-11 SPC, NU-7 PVT (BOTH HELD) CI-A (HOLDING)
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- A warning for RDM and FRP.
Why are you applying for Security Captain?
- I'm applying for security captain because i believe i have the necessary skills, experience, and leadership qualities to effectively fulfill the role and ensure the safety and security of the team and the server.
What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:
-i have the experience, leadership skills, and a strong dedication to ensuring the safety and security of the team. i have successfully led security teams in the past, demonstrating my ability to make quick and effective decisions in high-pressure situations. my knowledge of security protocols and procedures, combined with my excellent communication skills, allows me to effectively coordinate with team members and address any security concerns. i am also highly adaptable and able to think critically, which is essential in maintaining a secure environment. overall, i believe my qualifications and passion for security make me a suitable candidate for the role of Security Captain.
What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:
As the Captain, you are responsible for the operation and maintenance of D-Block, which includes conducting sweeps and manning Points of Interest (PoIs) within D-Block. The PoIs that need constant staffing in D-Block are the Air Lock, Watch Tower, and Class-D Research line. GSD Captains are responsible for conducting tryouts Heavy Weapons Licenses (HWL)and the Security response unit (SRU), as both are required for SRU and heavy weaponry usage. This authorization allows GenSec and other personnel to utilize HWL.Captains are expected to assign appropriate tasks to SRU members when there is no Code 2 situation. SRU should patrol through LCZ and HCZ (if granted permission from E-11). In the absence of Code 2, but with other codes like Code 1, Code 5, or Code 3, GSD is permitted to assist E11 (if granted permission or instructed otherwise by GSD Captains or higher ranks).GSD Captains report directly to the Chiefs (or SA if a GSD Supervisor is needed but Chiefs are not present on-site) and are responsible for securing D-Block during SA visits, as they may be high-value targets for Class-D or lower clearance personnel.

Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:
[RECORDING]
[Promotion [REDACTED] within subject [REDACTED] Seems to have skills, before joining the foundation and as right now. Testing case [REDACTED] Files has been uploaded. Site-[DATA EXPUNGED] Transfer to site-[REDACTED] In [REDACTED]. Are you sure? it has some dangerous SCP's and class d's... I'm sure. He'll make it. Ending Promotion [REDACTED] number [DATA EXPUNGED] 05- █.]
[RECORDING STOPPED]

[Voices in the background]

Officer Henry: "This is chaos, don't get paid right..."

[FACILITY ANNOUNCEMENT]

PA SYSTEM: Henry [REDACTED] make your way to the Administrative wing. the Asst. Site Director wants to talk to you. [Repeats after 15 seconds]

Officer Henry: "Ah Crap, what now?"

[Footsteps in the background]

[Officer Henry sits on a random Chair]

Officer Henry: "Man, last time I got here is for a recognition, maybe again?"

[Doors open and Asst. Site Director waiting]

Asst. [REDACTED]: "Hello, Henry."

Officer Henry: "Hello, Asst. You wanted to talk?"

Asst. [REDACTED]: "Well yes, sit down."

Officer Henry : "Am I in trouble?"

[Asst. Doesn't answer and walks away]

Officer Henry: Crap.

Asst. [REDACTED]: Well, you seem trained and skilled for an officer. Correct?

Officer Henry: Yeah?

Asst. [REDACTED]: Well, You're moving on don't get all excited yet... [Asst. puts paperwork on table] Pay close attention good luck, you'll need it.

Officer Henry: [Takes paperwork] Okay... [Exits office]

[Recording Num. ████]
[STARTED]
[Low pitched voice]

████?: "Henry, seems quite deserving of the promotion to Captain in Site-[REDACTED]. His unwavering dedication, exceptional skills, and natural leadership abilities make him the perfect candidate for this role. Throughout his time as an officer, Henry has consistently demonstrated a strong commitment to the safety and security of the Site-██. His attention to detail, quick thinking, and ability to remain calm under pressure have proven invaluable in handling various anomalous situations. Henry's extensive knowledge of SCP protocols and his ability to effectively communicate and coordinate with team members make him a trusted and respected figure among his peers. With his promotion to Captain, Henry will undoubtedly continue to inspire and motivate his fellow SCP members, fostering a culture of excellence and professionalism. His passion for the mission of SCP, combined with his exceptional work ethic, ensures that he will go above and beyond to protect and contain anomalous entities. Henry's promotion is a testament to his outstanding contributions and his commitment to upholding the values of the SCP Foundation."
[STOPPED]

Officer Henry: "Man it's been 3 days since they 'reviewing' it.

PA System: Henry, please report to Chief Security office.
Officer Henry: "Well, his either pissed or wanna give me a compliment. Or worse. [Tosses coin as he steps to the office]
Chief of Security [REDACTED]:
"Well, why'd you take long? Tossing that coin ain't helping ya'. Sit."
Officer Henry: "Yeah, just thoughts sir."

Chief of Security [REDACTED]: "Cool you jets, you're not in trouble, you're getting a captain position.

Officer Henry: "Oh come on, you know I hate getting to this position.

Chief of Security [REDACTED]: "We got no choice."

Officer Henry: "Add it to my despilniry folder.

Chief of Security [REDACTED]: "I WOULD, BUT IT'S ALREADY A FUCKING NOVEL!"

Officer Henry: God fucking dammit.

[1 Day later]
[Recording Num. ████]
[STARTED]
[Low pitched voices]
████?:
"Well, he does look pissed."

████?: "You think?"
████?: "His gonna get it sooner or later."
████?: "[DATA EXPUNGED] Are you guys recording?"

████?: "GET YOUR ASS OUT!"
████?: "Gee...fine."
████?: "Subject [REDACTED] would becomes aggressive within the position. Unsure of a senior position of a Chief of Security. Would still remain as a-"

████?: "[DATA EXPUNGED] Still recording?"

[Running and yelling in the background]

████?:
"The Subject may be rethinked as a captain."
[RECORDING STOPS]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
fun facts! ? [REDACTED] means a certain clearance can see the info. and [DATA EXPUNGED] is nobody gonna find it because it's 100% destroyed. ? ? ?

Last edited:
Reactions: wrkonlyw

Cary “Raven”

Jun 26, 2023
+SUPPORT

very active
good interactions
good lore
good application lay-out

Application needs a little bit of polish
Haven't seen on GSD very often.

Good luck

Last edited:

wrkonlyw

Oct 11, 2023
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:594340115
Discord name: tsumr_ashentsu
For how long have you played on CG SCP: About 7 months.
In what country are you located?: Egypt.
Time zone: GMT+3
Character name(s): Fat Lord (CI) Henry "King" Brown (Foundation) Lord Fat (GOC)
Civilian name: Jason Peterson.
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK.
Do you have a mic?:
- Yes.
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- E-11 SPC, NU-7 PVT (BOTH HELD) CI-A (HOLDING)
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- A warning for RDM and FRP.
Why are you applying for Security Captain?
- I'm applying for security captain because i believe i have the necessary skills, experience, and leadership qualities to effectively fulfill the role and ensure the safety and security of the team and the server.
What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:
-i have the experience, leadership skills, and a strong dedication to ensuring the safety and security of the team. i have successfully led security teams in the past, demonstrating my ability to make quick and effective decisions in high-pressure situations. my knowledge of security protocols and procedures, combined with my excellent communication skills, allows me to effectively coordinate with team members and address any security concerns. i am also highly adaptable and able to think critically, which is essential in maintaining a secure environment. overall, i believe my qualifications and passion for security make me a suitable candidate for the role of Security Captain.
What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:
As the Captain, you are responsible for the operation and maintenance of D-Block, which includes conducting sweeps and manning Points of Interest (PoIs) within D-Block. The PoIs that need constant staffing in D-Block are the Air Lock, Watch Tower, and Class-D Research line. GSD Captains are responsible for conducting tryouts Heavy Weapons Licenses (HWL)and the Security response unit (SRU), as both are required for SRU and heavy weaponry usage. This authorization allows GenSec and other personnel to utilize HWL.Captains are expected to assign appropriate tasks to SRU members when there is no Code 2 situation. SRU should patrol through LCZ and HCZ (if granted permission from E-11). In the absence of Code 2, but with other codes like Code 1, Code 5, or Code 3, GSD is permitted to assist E11 (if granted permission or instructed otherwise by GSD Captains or higher ranks).GSD Captains report directly to the Chiefs (or SA if a GSD Supervisor is needed but Chiefs are not present on-site) and are responsible for securing D-Block during SA visits, as they may be high-value targets for Class-D or lower clearance personnel.

Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:
[RECORDING]
[Promotion [REDACTED] within subject [REDACTED] Seems to have skills, before joining the foundation and as right now. Testing case [REDACTED] Files has been uploaded. Site-[DATA EXPUNGED] Transfer to site-[REDACTED] In [REDACTED]. Are you sure? it has some dangerous SCP's and class d's... I'm sure. He'll make it. Ending Promotion [REDACTED] number [DATA EXPUNGED] 05- █.]
[RECORDING STOPPED]

[Voices in the background]

Officer Henry: "This is chaos, don't get paid right..."

[FACILITY ANNOUNCEMENT]

PA SYSTEM: Henry [REDACTED] make your way to the Administrative wing. the Asst. Site Director wants to talk to you. [Repeats after 15 seconds]

Officer Henry: "Ah Crap, what now?"

[Footsteps in the background]

[Officer Henry sits on a random Chair]

Officer Henry: "Man, last time I got here is for a recognition, maybe again?"

[Doors open and Asst. Site Director waiting]

Asst. [REDACTED]: "Hello, Henry."

Officer Henry: "Hello, Asst. You wanted to talk?"

Asst. [REDACTED]: "Well yes, sit down."

Officer Henry : "Am I in trouble?"

[Asst. Doesn't answer and walks away]

Officer Henry: Crap.

Asst. [REDACTED]: Well, you seem trained and skilled for an officer. Correct?

Officer Henry: Yeah?

Asst. [REDACTED]: Well, You're moving on don't get all excited yet... [Asst. puts paperwork on table] Pay close attention good luck, you'll need it.

Officer Henry: [Takes paperwork] Okay... [Exits office]

[Recording Num. ████]
[STARTED]
[Low pitched voice]

████?: "Henry, seems quite deserving of the promotion to Captain in Site-[REDACTED]. His unwavering dedication, exceptional skills, and natural leadership abilities make him the perfect candidate for this role. Throughout his time as an officer, Henry has consistently demonstrated a strong commitment to the safety and security of the Site-██. His attention to detail, quick thinking, and ability to remain calm under pressure have proven invaluable in handling various anomalous situations. Henry's extensive knowledge of SCP protocols and his ability to effectively communicate and coordinate with team members make him a trusted and respected figure among his peers. With his promotion to Captain, Henry will undoubtedly continue to inspire and motivate his fellow SCP members, fostering a culture of excellence and professionalism. His passion for the mission of SCP, combined with his exceptional work ethic, ensures that he will go above and beyond to protect and contain anomalous entities. Henry's promotion is a testament to his outstanding contributions and his commitment to upholding the values of the SCP Foundation."
[STOPPED]

Officer Henry: "Man it's been 3 days since they 'reviewing' it.

PA System: Henry, please report to Chief Security office.
Officer Henry: "Well, his either pissed or wanna give me a compliment. Or worse. [Tosses coin as he steps to the office]
Chief of Security [REDACTED]:
"Well, why'd you take long? Tossing that coin ain't helping ya'. Sit."
Officer Henry: "Yeah, just thoughts sir."

Chief of Security [REDACTED]: "Cool you jets, you're not in trouble, you're getting a captain position.

Officer Henry: "Oh come on, you know I hate getting to this position.

Chief of Security [REDACTED]: "We got no choice."

Officer Henry: "Add it to my despilniry folder.

Chief of Security [REDACTED]: "I WOULD, BUT IT'S ALREADY A FUCKING NOVEL!"

Officer Henry: God fucking dammit.

[1 Day later]
[Recording Num. ████]
[STARTED]
[Low pitched voices]
████?:
"Well, he does look pissed."

████?: "You think?"
████?: "His gonna get it sooner or later."
████?: "[DATA EXPUNGED] Are you guys recording?"

████?: "GET YOUR ASS OUT!"
████?: "Gee...fine."
████?: "Subject [REDACTED] would becomes aggressive within the position. Unsure of a senior position of a Chief of Security. Would still remain as a-"

████?: "[DATA EXPUNGED] Still recording?"

[Running and yelling in the background]

████?:
"The Subject may be rethinked as a captain."
[RECORDING STOPS]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
fun facts! ? [REDACTED] means a certain clearance can see the info. and [DATA EXPUNGED] is nobody gonna find it because it's 100% destroyed. ? ? ?
+Support, W Application.

Cross / Michael "Banana"

Civil Gamers Expert
Aug 17, 2021
GSD logo.png

Application Accepted

Hello @Asain boi ,
Thank you for showing interest in expanding your duties within the General Security Department.
After careful consideration, I have come to a verdict regarding your request.
I am pleased to say that you have been Accepted.

Please contact me on Discord - cross0351 ,to arrange a time for your interview and training.

Kind Regards,
Department Chief Michael "Banana".​

Status
Not open for further replies.