Henry "Raccoon" Beepsky's 2nd Overseer Assistant Application [UK]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nugglet

Donator
Feb 17, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:7320020

Discord name: Willowee

For how long have you played on CG SCP: 1210 hours of total playtime on the server since February 2022

In what country are you located?: Germany

Time zone: GMT+2

Character name(s): Henry "Raccoon" Beepsky

Civilian name: Stanley Keywright

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK

Do you have a mic?: yes, I only communicate over the microphone

-

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

Held: O-1 CPT, A-1 CPL, Medical Consultant, ECA, OSA, Nu-7 CSG, E-11 CPL, CI-A, UNGOC CPL

-

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: One 3 month ban from the 23rd of October 2022 to the 25th of January 2023, reason for which I was told to only disclose to members of SL, but can say it has nothing to do with my behaviour in-game or the work I do.

-

What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?:
I have a vast amount of experience both in CL4 positions aswell as in the work theme of the Overseer Council that would be necessary for efficient work as an Overseer Assistant. I work hard, professional and in a friendly manner, unless the situation requires otherwise. I think that my time as Consultant and in A-1 speaks for itself in a good way.

-

What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?:
Assisting the Overseer Council with anything they need. Assisting the Overseer Council with managing Departments and generally making sure that the departments work as they should. Overseer Assistants represent the Overseer Council and must therefore always be professional. Their main purpose is to enforce orders given by the O5 council and do tasks that O5 assign to them, such as maybe reviewing a department or writing a report on Cl4 personnel, as examples.

-

Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Personnel File "Willow Keywright"

Name: Willow L. Keywright
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Weight: 145lbs
Height: 5'9

Country of Origin: Germany

Pre-Recruitment Occupation: Analytics Expert

Family: All members deceased
Years of Service: 7

Willow Keywright's journey into the world of the SCP Foundation began in the small town of ████, Germany. Born to a family of academics from near and far around the world, Willow was surrounded by books and knowledge of all calibers, such as scriptures of knowledge about the anomlaous.
His parents, both esteemed researchers, told him tales of unexplainable phenomenon and creatures, unbelievable enough to be considered children bedtime stories. As a child, Willow displayed an insatiable curiosity. He spent hours exploring the woods surrounding their home, imagining lost worlds and forgotten relics. From his early days, he had eyes for the anomalous world. Things dissapearing for no reason or inexplicable lights in the sky to odd, fleeting glimpses of figures that vanished as quickly as they appeared. Willow's parents, recognizing his unique talents, encouraged his inquisitive nature.
They nurtured his interests, providing him with books on the supernatural, quantum physics, and the occult. Willow voraciously consumed every word, driven by a thirst for understanding the unexplained.
As he grew older, Willow's academic pursuits found an end when he was rejected from a university for experimental studies, forcing him to find a job in Analytics, practicing his studies as a hobby in his off-time. One summer, while illegaly excavating a centuries-old burial site, Willow stumbled upon a peculiar artifact—a small, intricately carved pendant adorned with unfamiliar symbols.
As he held it in his hand, a surge of energy coursed through him, and he felt a connection to something far greater than himself. He took the object home where he decided to study it, but he was not the only person wanting to study the artifact. 3 weeks into his studies, somebody knocks at his door. No clue who it could be, he opens the door.
4 men in red and black uniform stand at the door and quickly knock him out. He wakes up in a weird looking room, an interrogation room, he would think to himself. He was questioned about his life, where he found this artifact and why he kept it for himself. After the men ended their interrogation, another man enters the room and tells the other men to leave. The conversation continues with the man expressing his awe towards Willow's research, offering him a position in an organization that could make use of his investigational talents.
Willow accepted the offer, seeing his life isn't much worth anyway and enlists into the SCP Foundation as a Researcher initially, going on countless expeditions and doing more tests, he applies for other departments, such as the medical and security departments, feeling that just researching doesn't suit him. Once he reaches the rank of Cl4 personnel, he finds out about the Overseer Council and the Ethics Committee and decides that he wants to work for the Council, seeing that his talents could be more useful there. With a mixture of trepidation and excitement, Willow submitted an application for the position of Overseer Assistant. He poured his heart and soul into the application, drawing on his years of research, fieldwork and achievements.
But he did not recieve a reply to his E-Mail. Not yet.
Willow Keywright continues his work until further notice from an Overseer Council official.

Broda

Game Master
Game Master
Mar 20, 2022
6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the ██ ███████ .

Hello, @Nugglet Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation.

After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. Your request has been moved onto the next stage. Get in contact with a representative to arrange an interview.

Good luck.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Status
Not open for further replies.