Denied HH-3 exclusive Combat Medic Slots

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 13, 2023
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
This suggestion adds a new separate Combat Medic role either to medical staff or in a new job section exclusively for MTF HH-3 (Hippocratic Hammer) members. I recommend up to 10 HH-3 exclusive Combat Medic slots with possible identifying features on the model. While leaving the 6 normal combat medic slots at the same time.

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
HH-3 members won't have to compete for the 6 available combat medic slots with general users.
Identifying features on the exclusive model will differentiate the MTF CMs from the normal CMs.

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
The only negative I could see is the amount of Combat medics online in-game. Although, the new slots must be earned through HH-3 tryouts.

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
This suggestion should be accepted because HH-3 members should be able to have easy access to the role that their MTF unit requires just like the other MTF units in-game. 6 slots for an entire MTF unit just doesn't work.

Simply

Dec 19, 2022
Neutral
i dont think we need HH-3 Specific combat medic slots, but i think there is a slight need for more Combat medic slots in general as they are full most of the time

Mickle

Aug 6, 2022
And we should also add RRT slots for their subdivisions aswell :DDD

-Support

Status
Not open for further replies.