Civilian name:

MediumWorks

Do you have a mic?:

Yes

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
1726760334514.png

Do you have any experience as a high rank on MilitaryRP?:

I have been a Senior High Command member in NATO. (LTGEN)

What makes you the best candidate for High Command?:

I have a many good intentions and lots of experience that will bring me as the best candidate for High Command. Let's first start off with my experience.

Other servers​

I have played garry’s mod for a long time now and I have tried many roleplays. Mostly Star Wars roleplay. Different concept but same hierachy and structure. In my playtime I have been playing most of my time on a different community. I have gotten 3x the rank of Executive Officer (Equivalent to COL) in multiple regiments. This has taught me many skills such as leadership, management, roster work and document work. I never had the chance to apply for a higher rank as that spot was taken unfortunatly. This experience could be counted the same way as a COL in any regiment. I was also a Commander (Equivalent to COL) on another community. This gave me a different perspective of a hierarchy then on said community. It made me look at different angles then what is already there. Made changes where it was needed such as a new handbook for the regiment or remaking the roster.

Community Owner​

I was the owner of a community with 3800 members at that time and over 10+ staff members and 2 developers. This has taught me so much, from ICT to management skills to the next level. Going up to any challenge and facing it head on. With or without experience I always took initiative. For this community I did a lot like making multiple guides, rules, roster, training documents and developer documents. This experience will suit very well when it comes to being a High Command member.

Civil Network​

During my 7 month being on Civil Network Military RP I have gained loads of knowledge from Strategy during war, FOB placements, what is allowed and what isn't allowed, how to counter nearly anything, etc. I know all the assets and utilities when to use and not to use during war. Tac's are still not actively being used when it has loads of potential to capture a point.

List your in-game ranks on MRP:

• MAJ + PVT

Strengths:

• Leadership
  • Communication skills
  • Management
  • Teamwork
  • Active listening
  • Teaching
  • Flexibility
  • Troubleshooting

Weaknesses:

• Overthinking
  • Time management

Please give some lore about your HC character and what storylines they would be involved in:

HighWorks, a hardened officer of the USSR High Command, fought in the Highlands and Vietnam, mastering unconventional warfare. Now in Afghanistan, he leads covert operations in the unforgiving terrain, haunted by past battles and soldiers lost under his command. Known for his strategic brilliance, Viktor is a relentless leader, but the endless conflict weighs heavily on him. In Afghanistan, he faces his toughest challenge yet, fighting not just for victory but for his legacy.

What are the responsibilities of HC in RP?:

• Maintaining order and making sure all regiments are using their time to the fullest (trainings, tryouts, missions or FOB building)
  • Any complaint can be directed to them such as false arrest, disrespect, etc.
  • Giving out communications towards nato during peacetime, pre-war and during war
  • Leading wars or overseeing CO’s that lead wars
  • Giving out promotions

What are the responsibilities of HC out of RP?:

• Keeping all regiments in tip top shape (Documents, their numbers and the hierarchy)
  • Helping out with questions the community has on general ingame questions

Levi

Mar 15, 2023
+Support
You have been incredible in SGRU since I have seen you on the server and I believe you would continue the amazing work as High Command. When you were NHC and Reg Gen for JAF, you massively helped the regiment in my eyes when activity was not so good. The effort he puts in to work on the server is admirable so SSHC would be perfect for you.

Jitora

Sep 15, 2023
+Support

Seems like he has been putting in a lot of effort into the server. Have seen him as a good role model to newer players and myself. Definitely is worth giving a try for HC.

CORE.

Game Master
Game Master
Oct 5, 2022
Everywhere
++ Support
● Has experience in HC
● He is active
● He Was an Amazing NHC during his time in NATO
● Incredible Leadership to the Team and his Regiment
● Would be a great addition to the SSHC Team honestly

bro loves RP

Aleem Abdul

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Content Team
May 16, 2023
VIENbU1.png

Dear @HighWorks

We would like to express our gratitude for your interest in the position.

We are pleased to inform you that our team has reviewed your application, and we are in agreement that you are eligible to move to the next stage. We appreciate the time and effort you put into your application, and we are excited to learn more about your qualifications and experience. To proceed with the next stage, ensure to contact a General+ to schedule your interview.

Approved

Once again, we would like to thank you for your interest in the position.

Status
Not open for further replies.