Hoovy54

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 14, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:423668631
Discord name: Hoovy™#8736
For how long have you played on CG SCP: 4D
In what country are you located?: U.S.A
Time zone: PST
Character name(s): A-1 LT Hoovy / Researcher Hoovy / Ethics Committee Assistant Hoovy / CI-Alpha Hooby
Civilian name: John
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: CI-Alpha / A-1 Officer
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: No
-
What Ethics Committee role are you applying for, and why: Ethics Committee member.
-
What makes you the best candidate for the Ethics Committee?: I firmly believe that I am the best candidate for an Ethics member, for a number of reasons. I believe that I can show the dedication and endurance to be the best example for other people. I also believe that I can show good teamwork along with assisting all kinds of regiments. I can also show leadership, responsibility, teamwork, etc. But also I can bring many new ideas to the branch, but while also cooperating with the entire team before just going straight to the Director of Ethics. But with that note I do say that I am a Fast / Hungry learner with my environment along with what I'm told. So even if I do mess up I would fix it instantly or just anything ahead of anything in game. Such as lectures, meetings, etc. But it does take a minute to show to people that you are dedicated to the craft and I can prove so easily.
-
What are the responsibilities of the Ethics Committee in RP?: As with my time and experience in ethics I have seen what we do on a daily basis. But we can constantly work to improve anything in the branch like communication or just activity overall. But but while also making a more firm foundation with every branch. But while also working with every branch on how to grow and work together in a uphill manner.

Checking on Test’s / interrogations - Ethics can oversee test’s with O-1 as security with them and see if everything is conducted in ethical ways / tactics. Such as keeping killing the suspect as a last option. And keeping the healthy and humanitarian ways in place. But while also checking for some key things that the researchers / GENSEC are doing with the SCP and the D-Class.
- Letting the D-Class Die or getting any kind of harm
- Not seeing any medical help if any damage is done to the D-Class
- Keeping the D-Class in cuffs for no reason or for to long
- Sending in a D-Class with no explanation with what to do

Checking in on Departments - Checking in on Medical, Security, or Research to see how they are conducting events in they’re respectful areas. Such as keeping people alive as a main subject or topic. But while also giving constructive criticism, so that checkups are better in the future. I do wish to help set a mandatory 1 inspection a week to ensure 2 things, Activity and Cooperation between the branch and ethics.
- Patrol Routes ( GENSEC )
- Recent Riots or Breakouts ( GENSEC )
- Recent Surgery's / Operations ( Medical )
- Recent test's / Interrogations ( IA )
- Activity ( GENSEC, IA, Research, Medical )
( Just a rough draft of some basic ideas )

Keeping / enforcing Ethics - Keeping order in humanitarian ways with all branches in the Site. Such as wiping memory, gas, flashing memories, etc. For example keeping ethics enforced with D-Class and how they are treated. Such as GENSEC just playing around with the D-Class with cuffs or anything belong those lines.
- Section 1 ( Humanitarian Rights )
- Section 3 ( Scientific Ethics )
- Section 5 ( Safety Ethics )
( Just some that I think are important )

-
What are the responsibilities of the Ethics Committee out of RP (e.g. what applications do they handle?): ( In my opinion ) They can talk with O-1 on a daily basis and maybe help out the regiment if they agree. But they do help with assisting everyone on site with any questions or complaints they might have. But can also be helping decide application for……
  • Director Of Medicine
  • Ethics Assistants
  • Director of IA
  • Assistant Director / O5 ( Maybe )
  • Helping people make decisions ( Maybe )
-
Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee character and what storylines they would be involved in: Hoovy.M other known as “Hoovy” was a teenager located in L.A around a heavy criminal surrounding but was not tempted because of his family being in law enforcement and being HEAVILY involved with the military. So he had a very strong urge to follow his family path with going into the military at 18. But at the age of 18 Hoovy joined the Military in the U.S Armed forces. Following his family path while serving his country. Serving in the Green Beret’s assisting in numerous raids in Russia and Iran.

After 7 years of serving the U.S Military he was abducted into the SCP foundation. Where he was taught and disciplined to be respectful and honorable. After a year of training he was Deployed to Site-65 as a Ethics Assistant where he would start to learn the ropes in a real Site. Even thought he loved how the branch of Nu-7 worked he desired to work with them. but the route he was going had different plans.

After getting ethics assistant he learned about the real duties of working with all the branches in the foundation. Along with doing inspections with mainly Medical and GENSEC he learned that he found his place in the foundation. To where he further expanded his communication and teamwork with everyone in the foundation.

Last edited:

Herb

Mar 15, 2022
+support
Already a great Ethics Assistant, and would be a great Ethics Director.

Nico | Od1n

Mar 17, 2022
+ Support
-Knows how to RP to a high level
-Has experience with Ethics
-Is a leader

Last edited:

Rice Cooker

Mar 20, 2022
+ Support

Hoovy has proven themself in every task that I've given them. They continue to commit their time to their responsibilities as an officer despite being focused on becoming Ethics. They are highly capable and already showing great promise as an Ethics Assistant. As unfortunate as it would be to lose a capable officer, I fully endorse Hoovy's application for Ethics.

Last edited:

Nuke

Mar 9, 2022
+Support Hoovy to me has proven to be a Good Ethics member. he has been there when I was my intelligence to make sure I was ethical and he actually corrected me when I did do something unethical. As A-1 he has shown great leadership and is in total a good guy

Smith Johnson

Aug 7, 2021
untitled-3-5-png.972

The Ethics Committee Verdict Report
REGARDING: Hoovy's application for a position as Ethics Committee Assistant.
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Thank you for showing your interest in the position of Ethics Committee Member, the committee is in agreement that you are suited to be a Member. Please contact me on Teamspeak once you are available. You have shown lots of progress and understanding of being Ethics. You are an outstanding Ethics Assistant, well done.
Once again, The Ethics Committee appreciates the time and effort you put into your application and congratulate you on your new position within the facility.
Signed and Approved
LwpavOt.png

Director of the Ethics Committee​

Status
Not open for further replies.