Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 4, 2022
Czech Republic
Steam ID
STEAM_0:1:579378161
Discord name
Harlow#5932
For how long have you played on CG SCP
Well, I started playing in December 2021, I believe.
In what country are you located?
Czech Republic
Time zone
GMT +1
Character name(s)
Foundation: Harlow Horizont Seven
Ci: Vlad Heretic Russo
Civilian name
Vladimir Russo
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA)
Scp Uk.
Do you have a mic?:
Yes, I do.
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Holding:
O1 CPL
Internal Affairs Ambassador

Held:
A1 CPL
Captain
Nu7 CSG

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
You can find my my warnings on my moderator application. Otherwise I shouldnt have any new warns that are not listed on the application.

What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?:
First, I am always trying to maintain professionalism in public and consistently do my best to be as professional as possible.

Second, I am confident in my understanding of the responsibilities of an Overseer assistant, thanks to my experience as an A1 operative.

Third, I have a strong ability to dedicate time and effort when focusing on a task.

Fourth and finally, I consider myself a quick learner.

What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?:
The OSA should have the authority to give orders to A1 operatives in the absence of an Overseer member.
the Overseer Assistant should be enforcing the conduct part of the legal codex.
They should be capable of conducting interviews with department personnel to gather information.
Overseer Assistants should be able to fulfill tasks assigned by Overseers under any circumstances.
•They are responsible for reporting any significant events to the Overseer Council.
Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

In the year ████, Harlow Seven was a police investigator in a Russian city called ██████. During his time there, a bank heist took place, shrouded in mystery.

After 4 months, Harlow managed to uncover the culprits behind the money theft from a bank known as ███████. He received an award and was interviewed on TV. An SCP Foundation field agent noticed Mr. Harlow and reported it to the Foundation. Subsequently, the SCP Foundation devised a test for Harlow – they simulated a robbery at the home of an SCP field agent to assess his skills. Harlow swiftly deciphered the clues, eventually discovering a briefcase and a letter that read:

"Well done, Mr. Harlow. It seems you've successfully uncovered all the clues. We're offering you a higher paycheck. Please come to the city of Pinewood in Canada at ██:██ on ██/██/████. We'll provide a briefcase filled with money for your journey."

Surprised, Harlow opened the briefcase, finding around 10k inside. Driven by curiosity, he quickly booked a flight to Canada and, upon arrival, took a taxi to the designated location. He reached the Foundation site, where he informed a Nu7 operative about the invitation and presented the letter. However, the operative aimed his gun at Harlow, commanding him to lay on the ground, and then restrained, blindfolded, and gagged him.

Amidst strange sounds and the sensation of gates opening, Harlow could hear a coffee machine, followed by someone instructing a designated subject (D-5978) to drink something. The scene escalated into screams and gunfire. After the ordeal, he found himself unblindfolded in an unfamiliar room, devoid of his belongings.

A man wearing a brown suit and blue shirt entered the room. He congratulated Harlow and proceeded to provide a shocking explanation about the facility, involving human test subjects and anomalous objects. While horrifying, Harlow accepted this reality due to the substantial paycheck involved. Subsequently, he was placed in a room to await training.

1 Year Later...

After a year, Harlow had transformed. He had acquired a codename, "Horizon," and was summoned to the Director's office. Anxious about the reason, he asked if he was in trouble. The Director assured him he was not and offered a promotion. Confused but intrigued, Harlow inquired about the promotion to an ambassador. The Director explained the process, starting with the completion of a form...

2 Years Later....

After two long years, Horizont was known as an ambassador. He had remembered the entire FLC, which made him highly efficient during arrests. Additionally, he remembered every agent in his arsenal, often assigning them differently to ensure they would know what to do. While he enjoyed his job, the same job started to be boring

One day, he stumbled upon a poster that caught his attention: 'Are you bored? Are you good in personnel management and following orders? Apply now!' Horizont read the details and noted that he needed to be on Floor 3 on ██/█/████ to see what this is about. This terrified him, as he had witnessed many MTF personnel and Foundation personel going to Floor 3 and not returning.

Despite his worries, he arrived at Floor 3 on the specified date. To his surprise, he appeared to be the only one in the lobby. Soon, two A1 operatives approached him and asked him to stand up and show his ID. Horizont cooperated and displayed his identification.

Following this, he was restrained, gagged, and blindfolded. His belongings were taken from him, bringing back memories of his first day at the Foundation. He was then led into a large server room, where a man in a black suit arrived and said, 'So, you must be Horizont. It's nice to finally meet you.' Confused, Horizont asked, 'What do you mean? Who are you?' The man replied, 'That information is irrelevant. I'm here to give you this form. Let me know if you're interested in filling it out.'

The form turned out to be a reassignment document for an Overseer Assistant position. Realizing that he had been chosen for this role, Horizont agreed. The man smiled and said, 'Wonderful. A1, please put the Class A back in the fridge.' Harlow then completed the form, and the man commented, 'Ah, you're finally done. Let's see. Hmm, this is... Horrible. A1, Firing line.' Panic washed over Horizont as he realized he was facing extermination.

The A1 operative then fired a shoots next to him, causing him to freak out. The man then said, 'Congratulations, and welcome. You will now be known as █████. You are officially an Overseer Assistant. You have officially died to the Malfunctioning Tesla Gate.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: McFlurry

Broda

Game Master
Game Master
Mar 20, 2022
6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the ██ ███████ .

Hello, @Harlow Seven Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation.

After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. Your request has been moved onto the next stage. Get in contact with a representative to arrange an interview.

Good luck.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Status
Not open for further replies.