What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA)​
SCP- UK
Do you have a mic?​
Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held​
2x NU-7 - CI-A
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?​
2 FAILRP - 2 FEARRP - TOXICITY
Why are you applying for Intelligence Ambassador?
Within my time in the Intelligence Dept. I found out that being an Intelligence Ambassador is a challenging thing to do and am ready to take that challenge not to mention most of my time being an Intel agent.
What makes you suitable for Intelligence Ambassador?
The Intelligence Dept. taught me a few things

Dedication: Within my time in the Intel Dpt. I was taught to be dedicated to the task at hand whatsoever

Discipline: In my early days in the foundation I was taught to be disciplined at all times

professionalism: I learned to always behave like a professional
How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
I have written 2-3 documents, What makes a good document is the formatting and how accurately written it is and the grammar has to be good so that the person reading it can get the idea of it
What are the responsibilities of the Intelligence Ambassador in RP?
An Intelligence Ambassador has a lot of responsibilities them being: Leading Hostage negotiations, Leading interrogations, and Supervising Agents / Operatives.
Please give some lore about your Intelligence Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in:

"Draco"

Jan 3, 2023
-Support

I have mostly only had bad interactions with you, most of the time you are toxic and rude. Not fit for CL4 in my opinion.

Darren

Jul 14, 2022
-support i dont ever really give these out but yea hound you are extremely toxic person and i have avoided interactions with you due to this please work on your toxcity as its genuinely not something a cl4 should have

Zwacky

Administrator
Administrator
DarkRP Staff
Event Team
Dec 25, 2020
Cyprus

6n2rAtL.png

Application Denied

The following message is composed by Intelligence Department Leadership.

Hello, @'HOUND'

Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Department of Intelligence. After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request.

This request is to be denied. The reasons for this denial may be elaborated on should you decide to get in contact with me. No further action is required.

You may re-apply in four weeks' time.

Best Regards,
Director Zwacky

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Status
Not open for further replies.