Do you have a mic? :​
Yes
-​
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:​
2x NU-7 PVT (Held), CI-A (Held)
Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? And why? :​
2 FAILRP – 2 FEARRP – TOXICITY
Why are you applying for Site Advisor?​
I am hoping I can expand my role within site – 65 and start helping with the progression of the facility
-​
What makes you suitable for Site Administration? :​
When I began playing as an Intelligence agent I was good at following orders and that’s what got me well-known in the Intelligence Department so known that the ambassadors trusted me and told me to help train the new agents I simply followed their orders when a friend told me I would be a good Intel ambassador I thought about it and I applied for the role but I got rejected due to the merge of intelligence and beta-1 that really made me sad as I loved the Intelligence Department but that wouldn’t stop me I thought to myself why not become a site advisor that would give me experience and it would be fun and challenging so I kept thinking about it till my head hurt and I never gave up and that what makes me suitable for Site administration
-​
What are the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP? :​
SA's can Authorize AA, Mass Terms, and Cross tests they can also approve tests including human matter they can also make everything in the site runs smoothly and discuss how to improve it
-​
Please give some lore about your Site Administration character and what storylines they would be involved in:​

Broda

Game Master
Game Master
Mar 20, 2022

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the site administration team of site-65.

Hello, @'HOUND'

Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation. After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be denied. The reasons for this denial may be elaborated on should you decide to get in contact with us. No further action is required.

You may re-apply in two weeks' time.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.

SA_WARNING.png

Status
Not open for further replies.