-​
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held​
NU-7 LCPL [Held] | E-11 CPL [Held] | CI-A [Held] | UNGOC SPC [Holding]
-​
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?​
1702391006007.png
-
Why are you applying for Internal Affairs Ambassador?​
I always wanted to expand my role within the department of Internal affairs and be more of a important guy in it, I also wish to start my CL4 journy and Internal Affairs Ambassador was my first pick because IA hold a important task within the foundation, and the other reason is because I want to help the newer agents to get suited into IA and help the department grow bigger
-​
What makes you suitable for Internal Affairs Ambassador?​
There are a few things that I believe make me suitable for the job
1. Activity : I make sure to stay active on the department of Internal Affairs, this shows dedication and commitment to the department
2. Respectful : Being respectful to other people makes you look good in the public eye by showing kindness and courteous.
3. Responsibility : If I make a mistake I will not attempt to blame it on someone else or attempt to lie my way out of the punishment, I will man up and tell the truth, I know what to do and what not to do.
4. Maturity : I always make sure to be mature as long as possible, this skill gives me the confidence to walk around the foundation without any worries of me ruining up something.
5. Forgivable : When it comes to me getting the choice to punish somebody, I wont punish them depending on the things he did, if a IA agent did a small mistake I will forgive him and let him slide this time, and if his mistake was big I will have no other option then to forgive him.
6. Reliable : When I am giving a task, you can rely on me to finish it or continue it for you, I make sure it goes smoothly and not ruin it
7. Leadership skills : I was taught how to lead IA agents and be more of a leader to them, if I see agents running around confused I attempt to lead them and get them focused
-​
How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?​
I have written 7+ [dont remember exact amount] documents for the department of Internal Affairs, A good document should be :
1. Formatted : This helps the document look clean and very easy to read
2. Detail : The document should have all the information about what happened
3. Understandable : Documents should be easy to read and to understand
4. Grammar : this helps the document be easily readable and understandable to readers, even if english isnt your first language try your best
-​
What are the responsibilities of the Internal Affairs Ambassador in RP?​
Internal Affiars Ambassador responsibilites is to train and help newer agents settle in the department, another thing is helping out agents write documents and giving them tips and grading them, making sure that IA agents are enforceing the laws even to CL4 personnel, assigning POI's to IA agents, Making sure IA agents are being respectful mature and professional at all times.
-​
Please give some lore about your Internal Affairs Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in​
Jack Silk was born on the 9th of September in the year █ █ █ █ in the city of █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ , Jack didn't really have the same luxury as other kids so he was forced to start selling drugs barely to survive, Jack continued until the age of 13 when he was caught by the police he was sent to boot camp to enlist into the army, Jack even tho he hated it he had to continue to get off the streets, he continued till the age of 17 where he enlisted into the army and specifically join The Military police, Jack who started to call himself Hound for his sharp eye sight and his natrual instinct to pursuit someone who is attempting to flee, he then continued for 26 months in service and got the rank of corporal, 2 weeks later Hound got a invitation to work for a secret foundation, Hound was hesitant but he followed along where he joined the department of Internal affairs, he would later work in the department until he got the golden opportunity to become a ambassador for the department of internal affairs, Hound who accepted excitedly accepted the offer and became a Internal Affairs Ambassador, the story ends where hound can be seen shaking the hand of one of the department directors of Internal Affairs.​

Last edited:

Aurelius/Amadeus

SCP-RP Staff
Aug 2, 2023
Italy
+/- Neutral leaning towards +Support
-Good App
-Little to no interactions with you
-Lore can be expanded a little

Either way, good luck!

phill-dee//Andy Patterson

Donator
May 9, 2023
Northern Ireland
IA-Logo.png

Interview Required

Good day, Hound

After seeing your hard work through the last weeks and getting positive feedback from the Ambassador team, we've come to the conclusion that you're capable of performing the duties of an Ambassador. The next step in the application process will be an Interview. Please contact me on teamspeak or discord once you are ready for the Interview.

Kindest Regards,
Dpt. Director of Internal Affairs Thomas “Saxo” Glover

Reactions: 'Blue'
Status
Not open for further replies.