Hound's Farewell

Hound

May 9, 2022
Fort Irwin, California
My schedule has been too hectic for me to even make this until now, but most of you are already aware that I've resigned my post as Community Supervisor. I've met hundreds of people on this community, and there's so many of you I'll never forget.

@OnyxIsOne - stupid. You helped train me up for Server Leadership before I was promoted to Admin, and then you left. good effort.

@Nuke @Timber/PEEK - running SCP RP with you gents was rewarding. I enjoyed !slaying you both equally.

@Jules @Nomad_600 - You two were the hardest working staff members I met, I admire you both a great deal.

@Flames - I know I must've been frustrating to work with but I legitimately enjoyed working together with you on SCPRP. Best E11 COM.

@Marco @Winkie @Cloak @rootman - Being a member of the Network Leadership team was a supremely rewarding experience that was cut far too short. I wish the absolute best to you folks, and thank you for the opportunity to work with you all.

@Chris Henderson+ - What do you mean by that?

Reactions: Winkie

'Blue'

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
Kuwait
Why is everyone leaving? o7 o7 o7

Winkie

Donator
Mar 27, 2022
My schedule has been too hectic for me to even make this until now, but most of you are already aware that I've resigned my post as Community Supervisor. I've met hundreds of people on this community, and there's so many of you I'll never forget.

@OnyxIsOne - stupid. You helped train me up for Server Leadership before I was promoted to Admin, and then you left. good effort.

@Nuke @Timber/PEEK - running SCP RP with you gents was rewarding. I enjoyed !slaying you both equally.

@Jules @Nomad_600 - You two were the hardest working staff members I met, I admire you both a great deal.

@Flames - I know I must've been frustrating to work with but I legitimately enjoyed working together with you on SCPRP. Best E11 COM.

@Marco @Winkie @Cloak @rootman - Being a member of the Network Leadership team was a supremely rewarding experience that was cut far too short. I wish the absolute best to you folks, and thank you for the opportunity to work with you all.

@Chris Henderson+ - What do you mean by that?
Goodbye lad.